The Best Friend

A Better Me (Nostalgia)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was taken aback by what the manager in this resto said. But luckily L started to speak up.

“Ah, haha maybe you are mistaken, maybe you saw us individually since I often go here with my friends. And maybe because you saw our poster somewhere haha. We are both models.” I was so relieved, but the way he answers he looks so nervous. Maybe I’m just assuming things.

“Yeah, I also often go here with my dad or sometimes alone.”

“Well, maybe I mistook you for someone else. I’m sorry about that.”

“Its okay, there’s no harm after all.” He said

“ Well one thing I am sure is that you two look so good together. Pardon my leave now.”

 

I blushed from what the manager said, well yeah he is handsome and all. Oh my gosh! What am I thinking. I looked at him and saw that he is trying to hold his smile. I felt so happy to see him like that.

After that incident we are on our way to the parking lot when I saw someone familiar from not so far away. I stopped walking, trying to figure out if it is really him.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” L asked, and since I am certain that I know that person.

 

“Uh, yes. Can you go home ahead of me? Haha I just saw someone familiar. I’ll go hang out with him.” I said while being cautious. He just looked at the direction from where I saw my bestfriend. And he just nodded and entered his car.

 

“Thank you for today! I appreciate it. Go home safely.” I said

“Thank you too, I’ll go now.” After that he stepped on his gas.

 

I walked toward the guy standing in front of a building, as I am walking I called him.

 

“Hey, how are you?” I said on the line.

“Well, I’m doing fine. Why did you call?”

“I am wondering if do you have any plans now?”

“Well I do have, I just need to talk to my parents. It’s just quick tho. Where are you?” by that time I reached his back.

“Behind you.” After I said that he turned around and look so shocked. I turned off the call, and hugged him so tight.

“I miss you so much Jongin-ah.” He hugged me back.

“I miss you too, Soojungie.” He replied.

 

“So where are your parents right now?” I asked while breaking the hug.

“Well they are inside that building, I just want to tell them that I’ll be having a photoshoot.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter