The Arrival

A Better Me (Nostalgia)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL'S POV
“One day ago"
I just arrived at my house here in Seoul from the airport, when I got a call from my manager.

“Soojung- I mean Krystal, you have an appointment tomorrow. You know ‘b*^ch'? That brand want you to be their model and it is scheduled tomorrow. They didn’t know that you have just arrived.”

“What?! Hey you should have said so before so I should have just arrived here few days before. Can’t they just move it?”

“Sorry, even tho they want. There is another model so it is not really professional enough.”

“Okay fine, but they should not be angry if I'm late I need to rest.” 

“Okay, I will tell them that now. Thank you for understanding Krys. Goodnight.” She said then hangs up, why did I pick someone that is more polite than me? 

I was unpacking my things, I haven’t told my friends that I'll be staying here for good. I am already in my room, I can see many old things tho. 

As I am checking my room out, one thing caught my eyes. I picked it up and hold it. It was a bracelet with initials in it. I don’t know who or what are those for. I can just know that the other one is me. Who the hell is KMS?

My mom knocked on my door and when I responded she came in

“Our Soojunggie~ I cooked some food you might have miss.” She said happily.

“Of course mom, I missed it so much. I'll go downstairs okay? I will just finish this luggage.” I said assuring her.

She just smiled and the closed the door. Even though I want to ask her about that bracelet, I just shrugged it off. It might not be worthy of bringing back. But deep inside me, there is just a feeling of need or something I can’t express. 

After eating we just have talked about my adventure in America. The things I have experienced and such. It was all good memories from what I remember except for one thing. That accident who made me right now. I don’t know if there is something worthy of the past that I need to remember, I am already good.

Since I am really cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter