Unexpected News

A Better Me (Nostalgia)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s not just what her mother acts that is bothering me but also how she doesn’t even remember me, the way she introduced me to her mom and her mom acting like its our first time meeting with each other.

 

We are already eating, when Krystal’s father opened the door. When he saw me, he was so shocked but then I saw him looking at his wife like they are talking with their eyes. And with that Krystal stands up and goes to her father to welcome him and I also stood up to introduce myself.

 

“Good evening sir, I’m L. I’m one of her co-model from *** this brand and her friend.” He smiled at me but it is not sincere.

“Yes, she mentioned you last night. Go continue your dinner I will just change clothes.” After he goes upstairs, Krystal sat down again and so I.

 

We are already done eating when Krystal insisted in washing the dishes that leaves me and her mother at the dining table. Her father then sat beside me and signals me to come outside.

 

“Soojungie~ we will just go outside to have cigarette!” her father shouted. Krystal just nodded and there we go to their garden.

 

“You already noticed right? The way we act.” He started.

 

“Y-yeah, but I am curious about it.”

 

“It’s because she lost her memories and we also doesn’t want her to remember her past, with you. You already know why, right?” I didn’t answered.

 

“She got into accident in the US that cause that lost memories. I just don’t know how or why does the fate keep you two with each other. But I am not mad, because I already saw how you changed your life, how you worked for it.” He continued.

 

“But why?, You can just tell her about it now?”

 

“No! We can’t, because once she remembered it, she will experience trauma. We wouldn’t want that. That is why I am telling you please don’t do anything that will make her remember her past. Just continue acting with us that we just met and all.”

 

“But, why does this thing should happen to her? It should have just happened to me instead of her.”

 

“We can’t blame it, but yeah that the only thing I will ask you. Please do it for us.”

 

“Yes, sir. Thank you for telling this to me. It means a lot. And I promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter