Second encounter smells like second chance?

A Better Me (Nostalgia)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days has passed since that photoshoot and it is being released now. I was in my laptop the whole day waiting for dropping the new photos. It’s 4:59 in the afternoon right now and it will drop out in..
3
2
1
‘loading'

As I saw the photos including her solo pictures, I immediately downloaded it on my phone. Especially our pictures together. I can’t believe it turns out so well. I am so proud of her.

 After a few minutes the comment section is bombarded by many comments about us, the pictures and the clothes. Some of the comments are:

“I love that shirt and jeans! It looks so pretty especially on her. Wahhh!! ㅋㅋㅋ"
“Oh my god! Heol,daebak they look so good together! Look at those visuals they are producing.”
“LOL, look at that pictures the color and look how it is so aesthetic. Awesome!”
“I wish I can date L oppa!”
“That guy is lucky, having a photoshoot with a goddess is... can’t express with words.”
“They are really fit to each other, I wish they are dating.”

The last one got me shook but yeah, if they only know we already dated but I just screwed it up. I want to say thank you to them but yeah, it might trouble me.

After I checked the pictures, I am now on my way to the market near my house. As I am walking I can’t help but think about this is where Soojung's house is located, I wonder if she stays here now.

I just moved in recently, in one of the apartments in this area and it took me long to realize that it is where her house is located.

I walked past by it and entered the market to buy some ramen. I am already in the counter when someone tapped my shoulders. I was hoping it was her but turns out to be not some fans who saw the picture.

“Wahh! You look really good in real life! Can i have a autograph??” she asked eagerly and I nodded.

After I signed the paper she gave me, she already said goodbye. I am walking toward the door while I am eating ice cream when I bumped into someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” I said while trying to look at her. And when she lifted her face I saw her again. 

“L? Its okay, I’m sorry too.”

“O-oh yeah, sure haha no problem. I gotta go.” I said then ran.

I was just walking now normally, I feel like my heart will bursts awhile ago. I can’t believe the effect she give me. 

I am on my way to the bookstore, I want to buy the magazine I have been wanting to. As I am searching I bumped into someone..

“Myungsoo! Hey, are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter