Another work with each other?

A Better Me (Nostalgia)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV
I can’t believe that our collaboration in that brand will sell and have many good reviews. I just got a call from my manager that the money are already sent in my account, it is huge tho. 

After receiving  that news, I went online and got a new notification. I wonder what it is so I clicked on it and I can’t believe it! Krystal just added me! I am the happiest person alive! Of course I will accept it. It is freaking Jung Soojung the one I love the most.

I took a bath and go to the nearest cafe here. I just want to buy some milktea and have a peaceful day there. But I think it won’t happen.

“L oppa?” I looked up and saw a unfamiliar face, I just smiled at her.

“OMG!! It is you right? I am a fan! I really like the photos and you are so handsome!” she said while fangirling. 

She gave me a piece of paper and pen and I already know what it is and there after I signed it she said her goodbye, but those people who heard it started staring at me and others took a picture. I wonder if they really know me tho. After I finished my drink, I immediately leave that place and goes toward the playground. 

I my phone and saw a message from kakaotalk. And I can’t believe that my heart is beating so fast. Krystal just messaged me, she is asking if I am free later at dinner! And I said ye. She replied immediately.

“Uhm, I wonder if you want to join me and my mom in dinner later? Since you live just a two streets away from us.”  

Oh wait- she still leaves near here?? I didn’t know that they didn’t moved. But knowing her mom, I don’t know what to say to her when we meet later. She might still hold hatred for me. Should I go or not?

Maybe I should give it a chance, maybe we are already fine since I already changed and I still love her daughter. I will just deal with it later.

Jiyeon messaged me, inviting me to go to the grocery store with her. And I accepted it since I do need to get some foods and stuff for my house. I was on my way to the supermarket when I received a message from Krystal. I immediately opened it and there she said :
“Let’s meet at the playground later @8pm :>”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter