First encounter

A Better Me (Nostalgia)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV
‘2 years has passed'

I can’t believe that with those years, there is not a single day I didn’t think about her, care for her and miss her like crazy. And in those 2 years I can’t measure how much I regretted all the things I have done to her, and how much I love her. Even though she left me, I can’t get angry to her  because she has a right to do so. I regretted those days I cannot do many things for her and only care to myself and even do drugs. And how longing I am for her touch every night. Until now, I can promise to her that I am still waiting for her and if she needs me I am just one call away.

With those years, I changed myself. I started by having a rehabilitation and having my brain checked up. After that I just focused myself to stay fit, and changed my lifestyle fully. Currently, I am preparing for a photoshoot for some well known brand. And oh I haven’t fully introduced myself.

Hi, I am Kim Myungsoo, one of the highly paid model in the country. And the person who promised to wait for her until she comes back, my beloved Soojung.

It all happens, when I was on the gym. Someone handed a card and said that they are from a modelling company, that made me into this industry. At first I don’t want to accept it, but I suddenly thought about Soojung. I remembered that her dream is to be a model and by taking that chance I decided to accept the offer, for which I thought she’d be happy.

It has been a year since that offer, and I didn’t expect that I will be successful in this field. It’s November 5 exactly two years after she left me. I wonder if she’ll be back today too.

I am now in front of the building where I was told by my manager to go first, because he will be late. As I enter the building, I was greeted by the staff’s smiles and I replied with a polite smile. I have built a good image and I don’t want it to be ruined by a small mistake and specially by my past.

I arrived at the venue and everyone is already busy. I decided to go to the one of the managers and ask what I will need to do first.

“Oh, my dear L you are early.” I haven’t said it yet, as a artist I was called as L.

“Haha, you are still not used to this? So what I should do now?”

“Still not used to it haha. You can go changed to the clothes you will promote individually, since your partner is still not here. You should start shooting since you are already here.”

“I have partner? No one told me about that tho.”

“We are sorry about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter