It's You?

A Better Me (Nostalgia)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early today, because of the photo-shoot that I have today. Maybe this time I’m alone. I started doing my routine, when I got a call from my manager.

“Oh hyung, aren’t the meeting time is 9 am?” it’s unusual for him to call this early, I’m not late tho.

“It’s not about that, I called you because it should be Krystal that will be your partner. But her manager called the company and said that she wouldn’t be able to accept the offer.” Did he just said Krystal?

“Really? It should be Krystal?’ I asked still shocked.

“Yes, but she did not accept the offer. It’s because your partnering did well that is why they want the two of you together. But since yeah, they contacted the other model. Hopefully she will accept.”

“That’s such a shame, do you know who the girl is?”

“Well no, but I trust you cause you are professional. Good luck later! Same time.” After that he ended the call.

 

I see, destiny is really playing me dirty. But still I want her to be my partner. I just hope that I know the model that is their second choice.

 

It’s already 8 and I decided to go to the studio, there I saw someone familiar. I walked toward them and I’m not that shocked when I saw her.

“Hey, Myungsoo.”

 

“Yah! It’s you? Hahaha I didn’t expected it.”

 

“You seem like disappointed tho, yah! I have other photo shoot too.”

 

“It’s not like that, but I am happy that it is someone I know. It will be a piece of cake right?” I said while winking at her. I haven’t mentioned that she is also a model like me, we actually met in this world and became close. Actually many people liked us too together.

 

The concept for this issue is y or rather we will be wearing swimsuits, rash guards and anything related to summer.

I already changed into the first outfit, I’m wearing gradient aviator sunglasses, baggies 5-inch swim trunks, sandals and tied stripe tee around my neck revealing my six pack abs. As I come out of the room all of their eyes focused on me, or rather on my body. When they noticed that I am looking at them they immediately turned their eyes off me. I walked toward Jiyeon.

 

“U-uh, hey you look good.” She said trying to hide her blush. She looks cute.

“Haha, thanks. You should change now.”

“Yeah, yeah. I want to finish already.” After that she goes inside the changing room.

 

After a few minutes she came out of the room and all of the guys turned their head toward the door, so I did the same and not that I’m expecting myself to rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter