Chasing His Dream

Lookbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"To realize your dreams, have courage to take that one step through the portal of the real world."

Twenty-six-year-old top financial analyst of MF Inc. Kim Kibum just submitted his resignation letter.

It had been a few wonderful years with the company as one of the consistent top employees. He received praises from the top management. They were even eyeing him for a higher position that could provide him an opportunity to meet high profile personalities in the corporate sector. He also received more than adequate stable income, add to that incentives for his excellent performance.

Most of his colleagues envied him because for them, he already achieved a successful career. But for him, it was a burden.

Being the only child of a banker and a nurse, he was expected to live up to his parents' expectations: to be able to graduate with a diploma and work at a prestigious company. Seeing the hardwork his parents put in to provide him food, shelter, clothing and education despite the Asian financial crisis during his younger years, this motivated him to finish a high education and apply at MF Inc., one of the most prestigious finance companies in South Korea.

Bringing home this resignation news, Kibum's father was vocally furious. He was ready to disown his only son for ruini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter