The precious boy

Stay With Me

Third person's P.O.V.

The breathtaking 24 hours was passed....

Baekhyun's condition was getting stable with time. Right now Chanyeol is feeling bit relieved that Baekhyun won't at least go in coma as his vital signs are improving with time .But he is also afraid at the same time . .....

They have made Baekhyun still to stay in ICU because brain injury patient's condition changes so frequently. That's the fact of Chanyeol's fear...

As he leaves the selected VIP room of ICU ,he can see anxious Kyungsoo waiting outside....

"Hyung, Baekhyun is okay?"

"I hope so .His condition is improving slowly ."

Kyungsoo sighs.He hopes his best friend will be okay soon....

"Baekhyun's father has arrived . Kai has gone to pick him up from airport."

"Oh..... That's better . Baekhyun needs a lot of support Infront ."

"Yeah, hyung."

Baekhyun's father ,Mr. Byun, stays in Madrid, Spain .He is actually professor of a renowned university of Spain . He fell in love with Baekhyun's mother in very young age . Baekhyun's mother was a singer plus uprising model that time .

Mr. Byun's family was different type of conservative family . They didn't like Baekhyun's mother as to be their family's daughter-in-law although she gave up her modelling career for Mr. Byun junior of that time .But music was something in her blood. It was impossible for her to give up music.

In spite of family's disagree ,Mr. Byun married her and left Korea with her as he got scholarship plus job as assistant teacher in prestigious university of Spain . After 2 years of marriage they got their only son Byun Baekhyun. He was very cute baby.

His mother started living more like a housewife than singer after Baekhyun's birth . After Baekhyun become three years, she started her singing career in full spirit again . 

At the age of Baekhyun's four year both Mr. and Mrs. Byun had a car accident while they was returning home together . She couldn't survive.

It was hard to make understand the baby Baekhyun that his mother has gone forever . Because a four years baby doesn't know what death is . He was waiting for his mother's return to home.

After the funeral of his mother ended , Mr. Byun returned the empty home with baby
Baekhyun . Mr Byun tried to concentrate more on work to forget the saddest part of losing love of his life 

But Baekhyun was still waiting for his mother . Everyday when he returned , hearing the sound of car baby chubby Baekhyun used of come downstair running in happy and playful face thinking his mother has returned . But it turned into cry .He cried until getting tired ,then slept.

Mr. Byun was so broken at that time because of unexpected death of Mrs Byun. He couldn't understand that Baekhyun was getting sick day by day because of not feeling well, not sleeping well , crying a lot . Oneday the nanny called when he was at work.

Baekhyun was admitted into hospital . Mr. Byun tried to make understand baby Baekhyun that his mother had become an angel , right then she was staying in the sky as a star . He can see his mother everyday, but if he get sick then he can't.

Baekhyun got well and returned home . Mr. Byun was relieved as Baekhyun was feeding well, sleeping well may be and not crying like before and also the nanny wasn't complaining anymore. But soon he discovered a terrible thing. Baekhyun had developed an imaginary character named "Momma" for him to comfort himself.

He didn't like anyone except "Momma" around him . "Momma" was an imaginary character which was doing exactly what his mother did to him . 

Baby Baekhyun didn't liked his nanny . He liked to do everything alone. He always kept himself locked inside room, played alone, nanny brought food in fixed time which he ate without any complaints and in night he went to roof alone to meet his mother "Eomma" . 

Mr. Byun thought it was normal for such a little baby to create imaginary character . But he discovered it was getting scarry, oneday when he heard Baekhyun was talking with that "Momma"....

"Dad said to be a star in the sky like my Eomma I need to be older .But I want my Eomma right now.Momma, please help me to be star like my eomma right now. I want it to be soon. Very soon. I don't like to live without Eomma, although I like you . I need my Eomma."

Baekhyun's innocent mind was trying to be with his mother . Mr Byun took him to a psychiatrist .After several sessions of counseling the psychiatrist said,

"Baekhyun doesn't like to express himself . He is bit different .He don't want other's sympathy or any comfort for himself. To comfort himself he has created an imaginary character.

The aim of creating such supporting character is he want to be with his mother and at the same time he is trying to disconnect himself from others.

As he will grown up ,he will realise what death is and the supporting imaginary character can become stronger inside him or may be he will create more imaginary characters inside him . If these continue,he can do something destructive to himself from these things . He will have the tendency to be with his mother again and again if he faces complex problems in life.

It's better to make him more social right now . He needs extra attention and extra care, love from family . Don't give him time to develop the imaginary character to grow stronger . Make him busy with other things ,to disappear it from him ."

Mr. Byun was shocked. He couldn't think what was gonna happen . He asked the psychiatrist,

"So Baekhyun has psychiatric problem? It can't be healed? It won't influence his future?"

"Mr . Byun , it's not psychiatric problem . He is just a little baby . It's normal for him to creat imaginary character . But in this case the aim of creating such supporting imaginary character inside him is pathetic....

Mind controlling pattern isn't same in every person . He is traumatized from missing his mother . Just make him busy with family,social life, different stuff . It won't arise any problems in future . Just take care of him."

Mr. Byun left Spain that day in destination to Korea . Mrs. Byun's elder brother was his last hope . He didn't want to mess up Baekhyun with his own family because his own family didn't like his mother plus they were not interested about their only baby boy....

Mrs. Byun's brother Mr. Kim's family greeted them happily . Kim family's only son Kai was happy seeing his baby cousin . Baekhyun was so shy suddenly meeting so many unfamiliar relatives Infront. He hided himself behind his father's legs . Mrs. Kim took Baekhyun In her lap. She was amazed seeing such a cute chubby baby boy.

Later when Mr. Byun told them about the reason behind,they were happy and so passionate to help him . Baekhyun was so surprised having a hyung like Kai who was so extrovert,too much energetic game lover boy.

Mr. Byun left the Kim's mansion with the hope that he will take back Baekhyun after three months. Meanwhile Baekhyun adjusted his life with Kim family.

Even when Kai was at school,Mrs. Kim gave him a lot time and take him outside to play and visit a lot of things . Baekhyun got escape from the supporting character inside him . But sometimes he cried at night having nightmare about his mother had left him . Kai was always there to comfort and make him calm.

Mr. Byun returned Korea after 3 months to take him back to Spain . But Baekhyun was not agree. He insisted to leave Kim family. He started loving them so much .Kim family was so disappointed at the fact of Baekhyun leaving them . Their home was enlightened with presence of such an amazing cutest baby.

Mr. Byun thought that Baekhyun was in need of family . He needs a lot of attention ,care and love which Kim's family could give Baekhyun more than him . It was better for Baekhyun.

Mr. Byun left alone to Spain .He always sent a large amount of expenses and gifts for Kim family . But Kim family never used it they deposited it in the name of Baekhyun in bank.

Baekhyun was growing up with time. Every year his father came to visit him several times whenever he got vacation . His father left him here with Kim family that doesn't mean he doesn't love him .He always wants Baekhyun to live happily,not to get hurt from anything. He was always ready to take him back with him . Baekhyun is so precious to him .

Mr. Byun was amazed with the fact that the more Baekhyun was grown up,the more his similarity with his mother was getting more prominent. ...the same eye...the Same expression while looking at something....the same precious smile.........

********************

Hi, I am back again with another chapter.....

 

Vote and comment,if you like it❤️

This chapter is bit introductory type may be . It's containing flashback mostly. I am trying to form a base for storyline . It's only in starting phase....This episode is going to help readers to understand Baekhyun properly.