Strawberry

Stay With Me

Third person's P.O.V.

Entering into the Hospital Mr. Byun  goes straightly to  ICU  with Kai . Mr. Byun insisted to go home and get fresh before seeing Baekhyun  . His heart was missing beats thinking about Baekhyun.

But in ICU patient's family isn't allowed to enter. When Mr. Byun said He was in abroad and   had met his boy last for about 4 months ago , then the authority allowed him to see Baekhyun from outside through glass wall. Baekhyun's case is right now one of the most sensitive cases in Korea. They could understand his father's mental condition.....

Through the glass wall now Mr. Byun can see his precious boy. A lot of wires are connected to his body . In the crowd of machines wearing, the hospital's white gown he is looking so small,so angelic .....So innocent....

As Chanyeol gets the news of Mr Byun's arrival he rushed to the ICU . He requested Suho to give him duty on ICU . It's not possible though , because doctors of ICU are another special unit in Yongsan hospital .As Suho knows Chanyeol's condition,he has somehow permitted Chanyeol...But in one condition he can observe Baekhyun's condition only after 2 hours interval and next one obviously not before this interval 2 Hours are completed . 

As Mr. Byun leaves ICU ,he meets Chanyeol outside waiting for him .No greetings were needed . Chanyeol can understand Baekhyun's father's mental condition seeing him and Mr. Byun can also understand Chanyeol's... Mr. Byun starts talking staring at the floor,

"Chanyeol,how long it will take for Baekhyun to wake up? He is gonna be get well soon?"

"His condition is getting stable with time. We are hoping he will gain his consciousness soon"

" How these terrible things happened, Chanyeol?"

Mr Byun looks at Chanyeol and sighs.....

Chanyeol doesn't know what to answer. But what he knows that if he didn't act like irresponsible husband this situation could be avoidable ,it wouldn't be happened . He remains silent.

"You know that Baekhyun has traumatized past . His mind pattern is different than others . He won't seek for support or any comfort from others . After he wakes up he will be in need of lot of care . I hope you will take care of his vulnerable condition properly as you are a doctor yourself ."

Mr Byun stops for taking a deep breath and continue in stern voice,

" I want my boy not to be broken for what have happened . I hope I can trust you .And..... If you can't do it,then just tell me ."

Chanyeol shakes his head . Baekhyun's father is disappointed on him he can understand.

" I will take care of him as much as possible . I will take a long leave from profession after Baek wakes up . I won't let him get hurt from anything anymore."

Chanyeol says in determined voice......

Yes.... Chanyeol is determined now he will hold Baekhyun so tight that nothing can hurt him again and he will never hurt Baekhyun's emotion again .

Mr. Byun talks nothing back. He just leave to talk with Kai .He is really so disappointed on Chanyeol . 

It was Chanyeol's responsibility to protect Baekhyun afterall. He didn't hide any past of Baekhyun from Chanyeol's family . He demanded Baekhyun will get extra care . Chanyeol's mother determined proposal made him agree on this marriage.....

Another 24 hours was passed....

Now Baekhyun was transferred to general V.I.P.  patient's cabin under special care. Doctor were relieved that his vital signs were almost stable but may be gaining conscious will take a little more time than usual. Only after he wakes up they can assess how much the head injury will have it's impact on future....

Chanyeol was most of the time staying with Baekhyun ,though other wanted to look after him ...but Chanyeol didn't want to leave him .He really doesn't want to leave Baekhyun from his eye sight right now.

He is now beside Baekhyun's bed sitting on a chair. He has kept his head leaned on the bed beside Baekhyun's hand while holding Baekhyun's hand so softly. Baek's hand is containing several bluish purple bruises on his milky skin . It makes Chanyeol's heart missing it's beat.

Baekhyun's skin has become so pale from a  lot of blood loss . It can be understood so easily at first sight from his lip's colour .The pinkish plump lip has turned into almost white....

Chanyeol raises his head from bed,and stands up .He leans on Baekhyun touching Baek's lip so softly with his fingers and leaves a light kiss on him.

"Why everyone is so important to you...."

"You have time for everyone but not for me..."

"I am sorry for trusting you Chanyeol"

"I won't let you hurt my feelings anymore"

These words of Baekhyun keeps echoing in Chanyeol's ear .He caress Baekhyun's cheek and says,

"Sorry, Baek.....I was always there as the only one who kept hurting you again and again ....I was always the most irresponsible  one in our relationship who  didn't ever think about his one sided decision's consequences . I am so sorry."

Flashback ( one months ago)

It was an weekend night ....

One of Chanyeol's seniors was promoted as professor. So ,that person threw a party for his colleagues on this occasion . It ended so lately. When Chanyeol reached home ,it was late night .He could see everyone at home had slept but his room's light was still switched on that's mean Baekhyun is still awake.

When he entered he revealed Baekhyun was playing games in phone while laying on bed. Seeing him Baekhyun immediately got up from bed .As he stood up, Chanyeol smiles at him. 

Although previously he called Baekhyun saying that it would be too late to return so he should sleep.But Baekhyun waited that made him happy.Getting down from the bed Baekhyun fixed his tee-shirt and shorts .

"How was the party,Yeol?"

"It was awesome."

Chanyeol said biting his lower lip while looking at Baekhyun's shorts. Baekhyun was looking so y in those pair shorts.

"Let's get fresh . I am giving you comfortable dresses to change"

Chanyeol sat on the bed while taking off his Suit, tie and shirt inside.. Baekhyun was choosing comfortable dresses for him from closet. He selected his favourite ones that he liked Chanyeol to wear.

As he steped towards Chanyeol with selected dresses and stretched his hand to hand over the dress, Chanyeol took the dress from his hand and kept them beside him on bed.Then suddenly pulled Baekhyun towards him.

Baekhyun was shocked at the sudden attempt of Chanyeol .He was more shocked when Chanyeol laid him on the bed and started kissing him.

Baekhyun was shocked because his and Chanyeol's relationship is so formal . usually it's more based on consent and consent . Chanyeol is not so romantic and doesn't like to act lovey dovey...

But he could understand from Chanyeol's breath that he was drunk.....

"Oh God!.... You are drunk, aren't you?"

"Yes...I am drunk and you are beautiful.... tomorrow  I will be sobber but still you will be beautiful."

Chanyeol was Baekhyun's lower lip so passionately then turned towards neck . He sniffed his nose deeply in crook of Baekhyun's neck taking his smell...

"You know what Baek I like this smell... it's so sweet."

Baekhyun tried to release him gently by pushing him apart from him.

"Yeol,get fresh and change your dress. I am gonna bring honey water for you from kitchen . It will help you to soothe your stomach from alcohol."

Chanyeol smirked as Baekhyun tried to push him apart.

"Honey?....I want something sweeter than honey?...... What's about strawberry?"

"Strawberry?"

Baekhyun was confused . Chanyeol didn't like to say extra things so much. Drunk Chanyeol is totally different than usual. Alcohol had turned introvert polite Chanyeol into Sassy one.

      

            ****************************

       

Hi,guys ......I am back again......

The next episode is gonna be 😐.....I am trying to find out " how to write an innocent "😶.... without it won't be complete fanfiction... is tradition I think...I am trying to write innocent now.......

Tell me how was this episode to you....Okay?.....if it lame, then just say me.....

And please please please VOTE for it,if u like it.......

Comment too.....

Love you all❤️❤️❤️.... Thanks a lot to them who are supporting this story ❤️