The Secret ~

Twists and turns inside of the Skigh School ! (Skigh is from Shinee and high )

 Victoria's POV

                             As i was scared of the dark since young , I followed tighty behind him . He walked carefully and slowly like a cat , in that blindness , not to trip over any antiques . As both of their rooms were at the 3rd storey , they went down to the 2nd ,towards the fireplace .

                            Victoria sat at the chair that leans on the wall , while Key's chair is right opposite hers . Key  put the firewood and started making the fire light on a cold and so called 'blind' night . Then he settled down on his comfy chair . There is an eerie silence and to break it , I said ,

                           " How do you know there is a blackout ? " I mumbled .

                          " I was using the computer and it suddenly blank off , the lights and fan too . Then , I heard you scream after that thunder and that flash of lightning . " He replied .

                          " So thats how you find me .... " I muttered .

                         " Hmm. " He said .

                         He continued , " Don't you ever move ."

                          " Waeyo ? " I asked .

                         " Just shush ." He replied as he walk closer and closer towards me .

                         " YAH ! " Just as he was about to reach me , I shouted .

                         Just at this precise moment , he slipped and ... he fell right onto me .I closed my eyes .

                          'Whats that warm thing ? ' I ask myself .

                        I opened my eyes , only to find him , Kim Kibum , Key , kissing my innocent lips .

                        " Yah !!!!! " I exclaimed as I pushed him away from my body .

                         " Aish ! The insect got away already you see ! " That bastard shouted at me .

                        My first kiss................ Is gone , by this bastard ...... "YAH !!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled right into his ear .

                         " What ? " He said acting innocent .

                          " Give me back my first kiss !!!!!!!!!! " I shrieked .

                         " Did you say your first kiss ? Or did I hear wrongly ? " He said .

                         '' Hahahahaha .......... Your first kiss ...... If I am not wrong this is my 10th kiss ? 20th ? " Key mocked .

                        " okay .... Don't YOU even dare to say a word out , or else YOU will get it from me ! " I increase the loudness of my voice as I spoke .

Just at this precise moment .....

                          The corridor's light flickered and the electricity came back to normal . I stomped angrily up the stairs as I wiped my lips . Yucks , that stupid , idiot's lips is digusting ........ I said and I went back to my room and off to bed .

Key's POV

                        Actually , that girl's lips is  softer and gentler than it seems to be ..... haha ... now I've got something to threaten you if you expose anything of mine . Hehehe ... * grin

The next day ...

 

*VIC POV

CLASS CORRIDOR

Aish…

That person…

How dare he stole my first kiss.

Who does he think he is?!

ARGH!!!

I was and mumbling to myself through the hall way when suddenly, “VICTORIA!” someone was calling me.

When I turned, it’s that Key.

AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought my live is almost over, now, IT’S COMPLETELY OVER!

“What do you want?” I said, lazily.

He simply said, “You…”

“BWAH?!” I shout, shocked.

This person…

“Joking… I was just wondering… Would you like to watch movie with me tonight?” Key said.

“NO!” I shout at his face.

“If you don’t watch movie with me tonight, I’ll tell everyone about our little secret…” suddenly he whispered to me.

I glare at him before said, “What about your parents?”

“Out. They’ll be having dinner at dad’s office,” Key said, looking at me.

“Your maids and butlers?” I said.

“Also out… I ask them to,” Key said, smiling at me now.

“You’re good,” I said, sarcastically.

“I know… Besides… I’M ALMIGHTY KEY…” he said, leaving me.

Pfftt… I could puke right now.

THAT NIGHT

KEY’S HOME THEATRE

I walk toward the theatre to watch movies with Key.

Dammit he’s rich.

I’ve said that, didn’t I?

*sigh

When I opened the door, he was choosing movie to watch.

“Decided yet?” I ask.

“Nope…” he said, shaking his head.

I look around me and saw two bucket of popcorns with two large soda between the two middle seats.

There have 10 seats.

I felt like a V.I.P.

“Could you help me?” he said.

I look at him.

“Of what?” I ask.

“Which movie are we supposed to watch,” he said, holding Twilight and Harry Potter (the sixth sequel).

I look down and saw, ‘TRICK OR TREAT’.

*That movie does exist and it gave me goosebumps last October.

“What’s this?” I ask.

“Nothing… Just some stupid horror movie…” he said, shrugging.

“Cool… Let’s watch it,” I said, exciting.

Horror movie IS MY FAVORITE!

Although… I do afraid of the dark.

 

Key look hesitated at first before say, “Okay… We’ll see who’s the chicken between us two…”

“Okay…” I said, giving the DVD back to him so that he can put it on.