Chapter 1 - Start of High school

Twists and turns inside of the Skigh School ! (Skigh is from Shinee and high )

               

                   On 3rd January 2011 , the well known Korean boyband , SHINee , has arrived in a posh seven sitter car , on the grounds of the high school .In SHINee , there are 5 members . 3 of them are sunbaes , in their 2nd year of high school ,while 2 of them , Taemin and Key respectively are in their first year .

                   Upon arriving at school , fans ; no matter girls or guys , were cheering and welcoming them to school . Other than Taemin and Key who were new to these , there are 2 girls that were taken aback too . They are Victoria Kim and Krystal Lee respectively . Both of them are of the same age as Taemin , Key . Victoria has an outgoing personality , whereas Krystal is an introvet .

Vic's pov :

                     Who do they think they are ? Does being famous in school helps in their studies ? So fake............... and I bet their grades are not good .... only concentrating on dating ..... flirting ....... so .... on..........

                  " Ring !!! Ring !!!! ......" The school bell rang . As the girls were unfamiliar with the school , they went in circles until they finally found the auditorium . "hai~ Luckily we found it on time ! ' , said Krystal . " Omo ! We are late !! Hurry !!!! " , exclaimed Victoria as they rushed in .

                   ' Ouch ! ' ,said Krystal as she looked up . " O.o " ' Isn't that one of the guys in SHINee ? ' ,thought krystal .

                    " Are u alright ? " said Taemin with concern . " Krinchana ," Krystal murmured , in the meantime blushing too .

                  The duo got to the seat , nearest to them and settled down. Krystal glanced behind and realised that Taemin was only a few rows further from her , and she thought ......
                 
                   " Ah... That ayego guy is only there .... I would have more chances of talking to him ..." , as she chuckled a little .
               
                  The principal started to introduce himself , about the school , so on and so forth ....... After these long talk , the time is already 8.30 , they are to proceed to their classes .

                  Please subscribe !! Gomawo !!!!