Communication

Twists and turns inside of the Skigh School ! (Skigh is from Shinee and high )

Victoria's POV

                         When eating during our break, I noticed Krystal glancing over at " SHINee ?" 's table . Aigo ....my yeppo dongsaeng has fallen for that girly guy's aeygo trick .... Aish .... this is really getting on my nerves ...

                                 Just at this moment , the long hair guy  , came over ." Annyeong ! My name is Taemin , Lee taemin , this is for you ." He greeted us , as he passed a card to Krystal . Then he said," See you there ! " As he did an aeygo wink + smile , which made Krystal blushed like hell .

                                 Oh god ! Is he really that cute ? I really , truthfully , don't think so .... Aish ...  I returned my plate and walked off . Krystal shouted ," Unnie ! Where are  u going ?? " But i didn't care about her and continued walking , she realised that I am ignoring her so she immediately said a fast 'annyeong ' to that girly guy and rushd towards me .

                                  And ... I heard the guy saying ," Yeppo ... " Aish .... that sickening guy ... Before I could react further , Krystal was already by my side asking me ," Unnie , wae ?? "

                                I explained to her about what i thought at a corner of the canteen and she was so furious that she exclaimed , " ENOUGH ! This is Really ENOUGH !! How can you , unnie , judge them just by their appearence ?You have a prejudice against them from just now. And I bet you are jealous that I have an admirer and you don't , right ?

                                   " Bwo ???!!! WAD are u saying ??!! I don't even like them and you say I am jealous of you having an admirer from there ??!! You must be CRAZY !!!! " , I shouted right in her face . At that moment , I was really pissed off by her words , especially the last line .....

 Narrator's  POV

                                Everyone in the canteen heard them quarrelling , nevertheless , SHINee . At that moment, Taemin was at a lost, as Krystal is beginning to like him but at the same time , she had fell out with Victoria .

                                " Hyungs , oktokae ? " Taemin ask the rest of SHINee with worrying eyes and knitted eyebrows .

                                " Don't ask me , I don't know too  ." Key replied . The rest of SHINee looked at each other thinking about the same question ,"Is liking someone really that difficult ? "

                          Just then , Victoria received a message from her umma , stating...

Dear Sweetie ,

                       Your appa and I have things to attend to in Europe(business matters ) ,leaving you alone at home and I am scared that you will be lonely in such a big house and if anything goes wrong,there is no one to help you , so...i have arranged you to stay at my best friend , Mdm Kim , house for a period of time before we are back .This is the address:

...................................

..................................

..................................

                         We will not be back that fast as things are very complicated there . So , enjoy your stay there . Behave well too.

<3 <3 <3 , your dearly,

Umma ....

Victoria's Pov

                          After reading that , I was in a state of shock for at least 3 minutes. WTH !! I , a girl, to stay at a stranger's house because she think that I am lonely by staying alone .What a LAME excuse is that ! This is sooooo irritating, before i could even think further , another message came in .........

Sorry , Sweetie .

                              I guess that you might be angry with me for this arrangement It is so as i fear for your safety and that i have known my friend for a very long time , so I know that they would take good care of you. And by the way,only Rosie, will be accompanying you there . The chaffeur would also follow me there with the rest of the servants . So behave urself there , ok ?I have helped you packed your things, its already in the house you would stay at . Rosie would pick you after school and send u there . Don't be too surprise for some things though . Now, we are already boarding the plane , Annyeong ! Take care of yourself !!

Love you,

Umma <3

                         "Brrrr......"I hate this. Everytimes' like that . No , now its different, I wasn't staying at others place the last few times umma and appa were away . It was with bodyguards protecting me. Perhaps , they realised that bodyguards aren't reliable to take care of me now . Hehe . And wads that ' some things ' ? This question kept ringing in my head .............

In class........... 

                            "Good morning class ! " Miss kim greeted . " Good morning !" We replied . Today , we will be learning The China History ........... What is that 'some things ' ??? Question marks kept popping up in my head until I heard someone called my name ," Victoria ! What is the change in the Tang dynasty ? "

                          "Erm.... erm ....... ," I stuttered . Just then , somebody spoke . " That change in the Tand dynasty is ...... " I turned my head only to found Key speaking for me . 'Don't think that speaking up for me would change anything ." I thought in my mind and gave a smirk to him .

                          Only to find girls that are fans of his saying ," Y does that brat give my Key oppa , such a smirk even after he helped her ? Just don't understand ." Another one cut in saying ,'' This does not deserves it !"

                          I just don't get it , why do they love him so much ? Saying that he is cute , is that so ? I really disagree !

Time really flies and soon the last bell for today has gone , " Dong ! Dong ! Dong! "

Students gushed out of the school gate like running water, while i strolled out ...........

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 So sorry guys , didn't have time to update the fanfic for such a long time .......

Really , truthfully SORRY !!! So , i have written a little longer then the previous ones , hope you all like it !

And I left a cliffhanger there to let your imaginations go wild , thinking about whose house would Victoria be staying at .

I have given a hint already , hope u all like it !

will update soon too . ^^