What did they see ?

Twists and turns inside of the Skigh School ! (Skigh is from Shinee and high )

Hi , now , the 12th Chapter !!!!! Hope you all would enjoy it !

~ Emiheartxkey


Key's POV

                   The pabo forgot her wallet , aish . I followed Taemin's directions and found Victoria standing outside the ward, weeping quietly to herself . I walked out some more and saw Taemin talking to Krystal about the past , hoping she would remember him .

                   Haiz....This is .... aish ... sad . They only started to be friends and these things happen . In the midst of my thoughts , i heard someone sobbing . Omona ... Is SHE crying ? I took a closer look , OH ! She is really weeping . She saw me , and said , pissed off ,

                  " Yah , why are u  here ? " She said , whilst wiping off her tears .

                  " Yah , you should not clean like that , u see all your make-up smudges. " I replied and cleaned off her tears .

                  After I was done I saw her staring at me deeply into the eyes . " Bwoh ? "

                 " Gomawo ~ " She gave a faint smile and we turned to peek at them .

                 However , what we saw was Jonghyun looking at us with the smile that we like the least ..., a smirk .

                Oh god !!! I bet he had seen everything .... The running , wiping and smiling ..... Garh !!!! I hate it ! You know that big mouth of Jonghyuns' ? He will make sure no one would not know , that means reporters would haunt us , stalkers too !!!! Unless ... there is an exchange of info to shut his mouth .

               Which means that his fav game would be played .... Truth or Dare ..... As these thoughts flowed throughout my mind , victoria stared at me , wondering wads my expression for .

              " Yah ... " She nudged me .

             " You dun have to do that Victoria-sshi , cuz ... haha " He let off a fake laughter ,

             " You , Victoria Kim , will be playing Truth or Dare with SHINEE and me  , of cuz ." He intimidated .

            I saw her almost fell back.

Victoria's POV

                       I almost fainted ... Truth or Dare ?? That is a game i dreaded the most as  ....

Flashback .... When young Victoria is in middle school ...

                     "Hey Vicky , lets play Truth or Dare ? "

                    " Ok , lets play , while there is time ! " 

                    That person was Daesung and the other people playing is Krystal , T.O.P and G-dragon . That time , I had a crush on Daesung and would obey whatever he wanted from me , to get into his good books .

                    We spun the bottle and it landed on me .

                    " So , vicky ... Truth or Dare ? " Daesung sai din a very menacing voice .

                    Usually we play dare as it's more interesting and at that time , i am the dare queen , and if there is a truth , the title would be given to that person .

                     " Da....r...e ..." I stuttered .

                    " All right !!! I want you to .... kiss G-dragon on his lips for 1 min . "

                   " BWOH ?! " Krystal and I exclaimed , so loud that the whole corridor could hear us .

                   " Waeyo ?? " I asked as tears formed in my eyes and started dripping down my cheeks .

                  I wiped it off and ran as fast as I could outside and sat in the swing outside school , at the backyard .

                  That is one of the most secluded places of the school and only Krystal knows that i would go there .Why must he do that to me ???? Wae ????

                   And to add on to my tribulation , forfeit is something even worse . *Sniff * , i cried my balls out and found a hand over my shoulder . It was G-dragon .

                   At that time , other than Krystal , Jiyoung is the only one i speak to ; to let out bottled up feelings . I borrowed his shoulders and cried as I spoke about the dare and blah blah blah . Till i fell asleep ... And he did not touch me as he ia a great friend of mine . Omo , I'm getting off the topic . So speaking about the dare , Daesung also give me dares that are related to kissing and these sorts of rated things and i soon got tired of it .

                Then it was already the graduation day ... so all these troubles were gone but , Ji young and I also parted due to him migrating to Austalia for other studies . And Krystal and I went to Skigh school .

End of Flashback ~


                              Aish ... I hated this .... ARGH !!! KIM KIBUM !!!! You will get this !!!!!  

                              Jjong called Taemin , Onew and Minho back  to their dorm and Key and I followed suit .

Jjong's POV

                          hahah , I smirk to myself . " Key , you are gonna get this back ... " I muttered under my breath


So wad is Jjong gonna do wif both of them ? Haha.... Stay tuned to find out !

Hope you all like this chapter !!!

Comments and subscriptions are all loved !!!

~ Emiheartxkey