The Unexpected ..

Twists and turns inside of the Skigh School ! (Skigh is from Shinee and high )

Krystal POV 
                       I curled my hair , put on a cute t-shirt and black shorts . After that , I put a pair of fake eye lashes , cherry flavoured lip gloss that i loved , blusher and some simple eye shadow .

                       I took out a white handbag from the closet stating , BAGS ,and got on my way . Then , I hailed a taxi to get there .

Taemin's POV

                         I put on a pale green t-shirt and skinny jeans .I combed my hair ,took my white sneakers and walked towards the shop for my dinner . Speaking about dinner , my stomach is already growling , hungry for food .

                        On the way there , I was so unlucky that bubblegum was stuck below my shoe . I took out a penknife and started cleaning it .

5 minutes later ....

Krystal's POV

                        I paid the driver and walked out of the cab . I saw the shop that I am supposed to meet Taemin and I quickened my pace , fast enough to feel that I am actually flying .

                       Just at this precise moment , a lorry came out of nowhere and came charging towards me . And in a second , I was knocked down . A 'BANG" was heard. In an instance , I saw stars spinning , and a familiar voice too ...... I  felt something gushing out from my thigh , something warm , something in a liquid form .... Before I can even think about it , I was already unconscious .

Taemin's POV

                          In the midst of cleaning my shoe , I heard a bang . I turned my head and saw a girl , with Krystal's height and build , lying on the ground . I immediately ran to the girl . And unfortunately , Its really KRYSTAL !!! I screamed her name ," KRYSTAL ! KRYSTAL !!! I AM HERE FOR YOU  , STAY AWAKE !!! " I saw her in a pool of blood and her thigh is covered in the huge quantity of red blood cells .

                         I am by her side , someone had already called the ambulance's hotline . At that chaotic moment , my mind is in a whirled , I held on to her precious hand , hoping that she would be fine . After a few minutes , the paramedics arrived . They left Krystal , me and a doctor at the back and the doctor said :

"Your girlfriend needs to be in hospital immediately . She is bleeding a little too much , and her head need to be x-rayed as soon as possible ."The doctor said in a worried expression .

 My heart pounded extremely wildly , oktokae ? If she is hurt is any way , it would be because of me .... Oh....But a good Unknowingly , Krystal had became my girlfriend . Its not a bad thing either .

                       I held her hands the whole journey , at that point of time , I couldn't help but feel worried for her . 'What if she became a vegetable ? ' 'What if she can't move her legs ?" " What if she pass on ? "

                       All that negative questions bombarded my mind . I felt so useless and it seems like she got into this trouble because of me . Oktokae ??

                     Just then , my phone rang . 'Hello~ hello ~ nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo hello~ hello ~ ' I picked it up , it was Jonghyun hyung . The conversation starts ...

Jonghyun - Black Taemin - blue

"Hello ? "

"Taemin ah , where are you right now ? "

"I am in the ambulance going to the hospital . "

"HUH ? Waeyo ? "

" My friend that I was to meet for dinner , got into an accident , and now on the way there ."

" Oh... Which friend of yours ? Do you need me to visit you ?"

"Perhaps , if you are free , if not its fine with me . "

" Then , I will visit you in half an hour , okay ? "

" Ok ! Text me , when u arrive ."

In the hospital ....

                              Krystal was immediately pushed into A & E . Then , out after 15 mins to the X-ray section . I went up to the doctor and he said that Krystal had suffered a serious head injury .Then , he proceeded to another check . After 20 minutes , Jonghyun hyung arrived and I told him about Krystal .

                              " Bwoh ?! If wad you said is true , then you must be responsible of this , you know ? "

                               " Of cause I know , thats why I am worried like hell now . "

                            Just as I finished my sentence , the doctor came out with a worried face .

                             I ran over to him immediately to know what head injury Krystal has suffered from .

                            He said , " She has a concussion . If good , then only recent activities are forgotten , if not , then she would forget most of the people and things she experience . She is currently in a coma , if she wakes up , what i said earlier would happen , if not , she is gonna be a vegetable . "  

                            A chill ran down my spine . What if she never wakes up  ? What if she forgot everybody ? What if ?.... What if ?What if ? My head is in chaos . A feeling that I had never felt before , that made my heart thump that wildly .


So , what will Krystal forget and remember ? Stay tune and find out in the next update .

- Emiheartxkey <3

Saranghaeyo to all subsribers and readers . Comments too !