Wednesday

for you page

Yerim knew posting this would be big and most likely break TikTok. She was still nervous and was scared of what her fans would think. Her thumb was hovering over the  post button, struggling to click it. She closed her eyes, her mind racing to her 2.7 million followers, her little Yeojin, her friends. 

Posted.

Yerim opened one eye then the other a bit slower. It had posted, already gaining some attention. Yerim decided to work on her homework and after a while, check up on her video. 

By the time Yerim finished, she had 250+ notifications from TikTok. She braced herself and got ready for the comments. 

"THIS IS SO CUTE IM CRYING"

"YERIM I WASNT EXPECTING THIS DJWEJHGO"

"ok yall cant lie, this is cute"

"MY CLOSETED YERIM IS OUT YAAAAY"

"BEEN HERE SINCE DAY 1 BABY #GAYYERIM"

Yerim laughed and smiled, happy that her followers are also happy. Yerim kept scrolling mindlessly, enjoying all the nice things said. That is until she heard her front door opened. Her eyes widened, looking at her phone. It was Wednesday. Yerim turned her phone off and scrambled to act like she was doing her homework, throwing a few curse words around. She knew who it was, dreading the moment when she heard her room door open. 

"Hi sweetie!" Her mom called out. Yerim threw a fake smile on and greeted her mom.

"I guess you're back from America, Mom." Yerim smiled. 

She didn't hate her parents, it's just she hates how they don't care for her. In fact, Jinsoul and Jungeun have probably taken more care of her these past years. They were always on business trips, coming back every three weeks. 

"I actually needed to talk to you, Yerim-ah." Yerim slightly cringed at the name, but nonetheless nodded. The mother and daughter sat down.

"So, as you know, we travel a lot." Yerim nodded, "And your dad and I really wanted to make it up to you, you know, not being here." Another nod. "So, we actually came early from our business trip, because we felt really bad for not being here for you. It's okay if you don't enjoy our company, because you barely see us, but I'd like if you came with us for dinner tonight. And don't worry, I know about your little date with that small girl, you can go with her after." Yerim's smile mirrored the sn. She was so happy that her mom actually cared and paid attention to her life.

She glanced at her unfinished homework and shrugged, she can do it later. Yerim smiled at the thought of Yeojin, her heart warming.

When the family of three left for dinner, it was like the two were never seperated. The smiles, the laughs, the jokes, the fun, everything made Yerim feel safe and at home. The fact that she was seeing Yeojin later just made her night even better. 

----

hi lol im back

yes i'll write the yeorry date next chaper eheh

ily guys <3

until next time

-lipsoulz