Block Me

for you page

"Block me on TikTok." Yerim said, looking at Yeojin.

"Wha- No!"

"Yeojin please! Trust me you can unblock me when this is all over." 

"Yerim, what's going on?" Yeojin said, confused. 

Yerim sighed, "I'll explain later just please, please block me." Yeojin slowly nodded, and opened TikTok. 

"Thanks, now don't unblock me till I say so."

Yeojin was undeniably confused and a bit saddened. Did Yerim not want to see her view her profile anymore? A million thoughts ran around in Yeojin's mind as she slowly put her head down and turned away from Yerim. Chaewon was out with Hyejoo and that was the reason they were late.

Today, Chaewon and Yeojin sat next to each other, confusing Yerim. 

"I think you ruined it, Yerim." Hyejoo whispered. Yerim frowned, thinking. This can't be over yet! She hasn't even started. 

--

"Jungeun! Do you know where my blue fish hoodie is?" Jinsoul yelled, the group was on their way to a party, Yerim and Hyejoo waiting outside.

"What?" Jungeun appeared, wearing the said hoodie. Jinsoul groaned, opening her palm. 

"No! I'm not giving this back! It's comfortable." Jungeun giggled, Jinsoul smiling. 

"Okay, maybe I'll just have to get it," Jinsoul said, slowly walking towards Jungeun. 

"No!" Jungeun whined, backing away. In one swift motion, Jinsoul scooped Jungeun up and brought the laughing and wiggling Jungeun to Jinsoul's bed. 

"Give it or else I will tickle you!"

"I'd rather you kiss me." Jungeun smiled, eyes disappearing. 

"Okay! Fine!" Jinsoul said leaning in. 

"Wait no I was jo-" Jungeun was met with Jinsoul's lips. After Jinsoul pulled away, Jungeun propped herself onto her elbows, after leaning back because of the power of the kiss. She reluctantly took the hoodie off and the girls were on their way.

--

The four girls arrived to the party, pushing themselves past the dancing bodies. Jungeun and Jinsoul went off to find Jiwoo and Sooyoung, and Hyejoo went who knows where. Yerim sighed, alone once again. She went to the kitchen to get a drink, pouring herself some juice. She looked over at the crowd, scanning all the familiar faces. Yerim sighed once again, and walked outside. 

She was immediately met with the cool air breeze. It was beginning to transition to winter, and it was already cold. She adjusted the sleeves to her massive hoodie, and sat down on the grass. She smiled, the air lightly hitting her face. 

"Yerim?" A voice called.

Yerim turned to the familiar voice, "Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin smiled, Yerim reciprocating it. "I've missed you!" Hyunjin said, bringing Yerim in for a tight hug, Yerim somehow holding tighter. 

Kim Hyunjin was Yerim's closest friend in elementary school. The two were inseprable, and were always together. Sadly, Hyunjin moved away because her dad had recieved a job offer in a different city. 

"What brings you here?"

"I'm actually friends with the host of this party. I kinda figured you were gonna be here because I mean, Ms. Famous always has to come to parties doesn't she?" Hyunjin smiled, booping Yerim's nose. Yerim chuckled, nodding. 

"Yeah, Jungeun and Jinsoul brought me. They really wanted me to go." Hyunjin beamed at the mention of the two blondes. 

"Ahh, the bestfriends who are totally gay for each other. How are they?"

Yerim laughed, "They're actually dating now!" 

Hyunjin widened her eyes, a smile slowly forming on . "Wait really? That's great!"

Yerim nodded, "They'll be excited to see you!"

"How's my twin Hyejoo doing?"

"Probably playing games. But that's enough about me, tell me what you've been up to!" Yerim smiled, taking a sip of her juice.

Hyunjin smiled, "Nothing's really happening, I do have a crush on someone, if that's interesting." 

Yerim gasped, "Who is it?"

"Just the popular girl at my school, her name is Heejin."

"Have you guys talked before?"

Hyunjin nodded, "A couple, but it's nothing I'll get over it."

"Sure you will Hyunjin."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" 

The two shared a laugh and basked in silence. It was comfortable, like Yerim needed Hyunjin's presence just for today. 

--

hi guys im back! soo everyone is introduced yaaay! also im not gonna make that much angst bc yeorry is a babie ship so angst is a no no nfkjdkjhgl

see u later!

-lipsoulz