Day 1 Until She Falls In Love With Me

for you page

Yerim and Yeojin got over their little ignoring each other phase and became the closest of friends. Yerim knew this was the perfect time to come through with her plan. She held her phone in hand, gripping tightly prior to how nervous she was. She had seen those things on TikTok, like day one till he/she falls in love with me, where they recorded a few seconds of their day, trying to get someone to fall in love with them through cute little actions. Yerim knew Yeojin loved clingy people, she commented about it all the time. Yerim walked in the classroom, not seeing Yeojin yet. She knew it was a big step for her account, because most of her followers don't know she's gay. Sure, she's given tons of hints but none of them really seemed to catch on. Yerim didn't care because she knew if they were her true supporters, they would support her for any of her decisions. Yerim also got Yeojin to go private, she explained how people might attack her if they saw them two together. Yerim knew the real reason was because her followers could probably find out who Yeojin was and spoil the whole thing. Today was block day, so homeroom was extended another 30 minutes. Yerim smiled when Yeojin entered the room. 

"Lemme guess, Chaewon and Hyejoo are gaming again?" Yeojin laughed and nodded. 

"They said that they'd be back earlier though,"

"Finally." Yerim chuckled. She pulled out her camera and decided to start. Yeojin was already resting her head on Yerim's shoulder, with her earbuds gracefully gliding down her inner shoulders. Yerim found a cute love song under her saved sounds and began. She placed the camera on her textbook so no one could see. Yerim gracefull slid her arm around Yeojin, who snuggled in closer, not realizing that it was getting recorded. Yerim knew that she was probably going to cry later while editing her video. 

"Are you tired?" Yerim asked, Yeojin wrapping her arms around Yerim's waist loosely and nodding. Yerim smiled, looking at the camera.

That's basically how the rest of their day went, Yerim showing off cute signs of skinship and Yeojin loving every bit of it. It was finally dismissal and Yerim's last thing on her list was to ask Yeojin out to get ice cream with her. Yerim scribbled a note, got it on camera and recorded it giving it to Yeojin. Yeojin thought that Yerim ws just filming a vlog, so she didn't think much of it. 

Yeojin opened the note and read:

hey :) wanna get ice cream tmr? 

__ yes :)))      __ no :(((

Yeojin opened the note and looked at Yerim. She smiled, eyes disappearing, making Yerim blush. Yeojin got her pencil and checked a line. 

When Yerim got it back, she was fidgety. What if Yeojin said no? She opened the note slowly.

hey :) wanna get ice cream tmr? 

_X_ yes :)))      __ no :(((

Yerim cheered, bringing Yeojin in for a hug. 

Little did Yeojin know, Yerim recorded the whole thing, even the smile.

----

i know you think this is cute hehehe

see you guys next time!!

lyy

-lipsoulz