This Was News?

for you page

Yerim heard the bickering behind them and smiled, hearing the admiration coming from Yeojin. Hyejoo noticed and scribbled a note down on paper. 

Ask them what classes they have. They might get lost. 

Yerim's eyes bulged. She quickly wrote back. 

No! I'm socially awkward.

Hyejoo rolled her eyes and glared at Yerim. She sighed and hesitantly turned around. She was met with Yeojin wiping her face with her sweater paw. 

"Hi. I'm Yerim! As Mrs. Minatozaki already said. Uhm, can I see your schedules?" She asked to both of them, Chaewon responding. 

"Hi! I'm Chaewon and this is my friend Yeojin! Here," Yerim grabbed their schedule and turned so Hyejoo could see it too. Hyejoo scanned it and turned around.

"I"m Hyejoo and it seems like we have all the same classes!" She said, flashing a shy smile. Chaewon blushed which didn't go unnoticed by Yerim and Yeojin who shared a knowing look towards each other. As the two turned back around, Yeojin tugged on Chaewon's sleeve again. 

"I'm going to write her a note!" She whispered. Chaewon nodded, not really paying attention as she was in a trance of the pretty jet black haired girl in front of her. 

"Or...just talk to me?" Yerim asked, turning around. Yeojin snapped her head up.

"What? How did you move next to me? Wha-" 

"Shh. Hyejoo and Chaewon are hitting it off." Yerim touched Yeojin's cheek. Yeojin froze, her face warming. She looked down at her note, and crumpled it up. 

"Okay! Hi Yerim-unnie!" Yerim laughed.

"Don't call me that!" Yeojin chuckled, placing her head down. 

"You know, I like you already." Yerim bluntly said. Yeojin coughed.

"What?"

"Yeah, I know you know I'm 'famous', I see you view my profile everyday. But, you don't treat me like a queen or give me unnessecary attention." Yerim explained. Yeojin softly smiled, making Yerim look the other way to hide her blush. 

--

"Jungeun I swear to god! If you tell Sooyoung I'm gonna kill you!" Jinsoul yelled, reaching for her phone. 

Jungeun, who was laughing moved the said phone away from Jinsoul and proceeded to unlock Jinsoul's phone. 

"I can't believe you talk about me all the time to Sooyoung, Soul." Jungeun chuckled again, scrolling through the messages. 

"It's not like I'm the only one, though," Jinsoul smirked, unlocking Jungeun's phone that she somehow pried from the owner. 

"Wha- How did you get that?" 

"Magic." Jinsoul smirked, scrolling through the messages. 

Jungeun rolled her eyes, "What's taking them so long anyways?" 

"They're probably having a quickie,"

Jungeun grimaced, "So we're gonna tell them with hickies all over their neck?" 

Jinsoul laughed, lightly hitting Jungeun. "I guess so." 

The two conversed waiting for their friends to break the news. Finally when the two girlfriends arrived, Jungeun immediately looked at Jiwoo's neck. Two light purple bruises were placed there, Jiwoo's face flushed. Jungeun inaudibly gagged, turning to Jinsoul who cleared . 

"Uh, we have some news for you!" Jinsoul smiled, Jungeun smiling too. Jinsoul's smile was like a drug for Jungeun, she loved it so much and it was addicting. 

"We're dating!" Jungeun finished, looking at Jiwoo's face. It was in her resting smiling face which only grew brighter as the news was announced.

"Finally! I was waiting for this day!" Jiwoo exclaimed, jumping up and hugging Jungeun. Sooyoung also brought Jinsoul into a hug and the girls all laughed. The girls finally lived in peace, as the feelings were no longer hidden.

----

oop lipsoul dating now! i will definitely have some soft lipsoul moments bc why not :)

i'm waiting for b#rn ugh

-lipsoulz