Class Switch

for you page

Yerim sighed, placing her pencil down. It was already 10pm and she had just finished her homework. She was drained, but nonetheless got onto TikTok and scrolled down her For You page. TikTok was like a drug for Yerim, it got her mind of things, like her parents never being home, her friends from her dance studio making fun of her for being TikTok famous, and that darn cute little girl who views her profile everyday. Come to think of it, Yerim's mind was always on that little girl. Her profile picture was adorable even though Yerim could barely see it, her username too, all so cute and fluffy. Yerim smiled, her heart warming up. As Yerim got ready for bed, on another side of this story, things were the complete opposite from Yerim's calm night. 

"Yeojin! Where did you put my shoe?"

"Uh, what? I do not know what you're talking about!" Yeojin giggled, hiding behind Haseul. 

"Yah! I need to go! My mom's gonna kill me!" Chaewon yelled, tackling Yeojin. 

"You literally live next door, I'm sure your mom won't care," Haseul spoke, smiling brightly as she knew where the goddarn shoe was. 

"I just want my shoe!" Chaewon tickled Yeojin, as if that would get the hiding place out of Yeojin's mouth. 

"I am sorry, I do not speak your mother language." Yeojin said monotonely, in broken words. 

"! Haseul unnie! Where's my shoe?"

"What's a shoe?" Haseul said mindlessly, tapping on her phone. 

"Stop texting your robot girlfriend and help me!" Chaewon's face was all red from the yelling which only triggered Yeojin's laughing more. Other than the fact that the older girl was tickling her to death, Yeojin loved Haseul and Chaewon to death. 

---

"Choi Yerim if you don't get your up in the next three seconds, I'm going to jump on you!" A loud, deep voice woke Yerim up. 

"J-Jungeun? Wh- It's literally 8am!" Yerim groggily exclaimed. 

"Yes, I know, but Jinsoul and Hyejoo are making breakfast downstairs and you know I can't cook so I'm here to wake you up!" Jungeun laughed, seeing Yerim's bedhead. 

"Okay! I'm up, stop yelling it hurts."

"It's my job sweetpea!"

"Don't call me that! I'm not 6!" Yerim smiled, playfully pushing Jungeun. 

"Yes you are."

"Shut it, or I'm telling Jinsoul that-"

"Tell Jinsoul what?" A girl from the doorway appeared, aka Jinsoul. Jungeun glared at Yerim who immediately shut up. 

"That.. uh.. she really loves your cooking!" Yerim coughed and ran to her bathroom to get ready. Jinsoul laughed, sitting next to Jungeun on the bed. 

"She's crazy, huh?" Jungeun blushed and nodded. 

"Wanna hang out later today? We haven't hung out by ourselves in a while," Jungeun said, grabbing Jinsoul's wrist and laying down, pulling Jinsoul with her. Jinsoul squealed as she was met with Jungeun and the bed's warmth. 

"Of course." 

Yerim knew what was going on in her room right now so being the best friend ever, she took the door out into the hallway and not her room. 

--

Yeojin walked into her homeroom class, but was immediately stopped by her homeroom teacher. 

"Yeojin! I was wating for you! You and Chaewon will be moved up to the higher classes because of how well you two are doing in your classes! You guys will actually have the same schedule because we don't want you to feel lonely! So, when Chaewon arrives, you guys can head to the other hall and finish your homeroom period there!" Yeojin smiled, happy she was finally leaving the lower classes. Haseul was going to be so proud of her. 

"We what?!" Chaewon exclaimed as Yeojin dragged her to the other hall. 

"They said that we were smart so we got moved up!" Yeojin quickly explained, searching for their homeroom. 

"We better sit next to each other." Chaewon trailed off when Yeojin opened their homeroom teacher's door. The two timidly walked in, faces flushing with all eyes on them. Their new homeroom teacher, Mrs. Minatozaki (yes twice) looked up from her laptop. Chaewon almost choked at how pretty she was. 

"Are all teachers here this pretty?" Chaewon mumbled as quitely as she could to Yeojin. Yeojin, who was also starstruck, couldn't help but slowly nod. 

"Ah, you must be Yeojin and Chaewon!" Mrs. Minatozaki exclaimed! 

"You two can have a seat right behind Hyejoo and Yerim! Please wave to them, Hyejoo." 

Chaewon scanned the room, ignoring Yeojin's sharp pull on her shirt sleeve. When they sat down, Yeojin immediately started rambling. 

"Chaewon! Yerim is Choerry!" She whispered harshly, pulling Chaewon to her ear. 

"What? Seriously?" Chaewon whipped her head up, trying to get a good look of Yerim's face. 

"Yeah, I saw it! They look the exact same plus she has a TikTok popsocket!" Yeojin whispered again. The two spent the rest of homeroom bickering about whether that was the famous TikTok star or not, and let's just say Yeojin was completely right. 

----

hi guys! second chapter and i just wanted to say that all four maknae's are in the same grade! also i have no idea how korean school's work, so i'm basing it off american schools!

thanks for reading uwu

see u next timeee!

-lipsoulz