Soft

for you page

"Hello, Yeojin!" Yerim sqealed, hopping out of her parents' car. 

"Hi Yerim!" 

"So, I was wondering, after ice cream, we could head back to your house and do our homework? We still have school, you know."

Yeojin laughed, nodding her head. "Sure, I don't mind."

The date went by smoothly, Yerim secretly recording a few things, Yerim paid for their ice cream (after a long debate), and the two headed back to Yeojin's house. 

"Before we head inside, my babysitter, Haseul is here, her girlfriend is probably over too." Yeojin fake gagged, which made Yerim giggle. The two girls entered Yeojin's house, and saw Haseul cooking in the kitchen. 

"Hey Yeojin!" Haseul said, not turning around, "I made some spaghetti and Vivi will be coming over soo-" When Haseul finally turned around, she stopped, noticing Yerim.

"Oh, hello there! Yeojin who is this?"

"Ah! Right. Uh, this is Yerim! She's my friend," Yeojin giggled. 

"Why hello there! Nice to meet you, I'm Haseul, basically Yeojin's older sister."

"No you're not! Just a babysitter, nothing more!" Yeojin exclaimed, putting her shoes up. Haseul turned to Yerim, 

"She likes to think of lies a lot."

"I heard that!"

"Oops!"

Yerim giggled, taking her shoes off too. 

Yeojin coughed, guiding Yerim up to her room. 

"I usually do my homework in my room, but if you're not comfortable with it, we can go in the office room." Yeojin said.

"No! It's fine we can do it in your room!" Yerim smiled.

The two entered Yeojin's room, Yerim gaping at how big her bed was. 

"I think it can fit the both of us, Yeojin." Yerim laughed, seeing Yeojin awkwardly shuffle. 

The two sat down on Yeojin's bed and began their homework. 

------

this was a really short chapter oopsies :(

also sorry for not updating that much, school's got to me :(

until next time!

love u

-lipsoulz