Chapter 22: Memories

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22: Memories

All of the Infinite and Teen Top members looked at me stunned by the scene. I just shrugged as a fairly excited G-dragon pulled away but still holding on to my shoulder.

I just stared at G-Dragon in a daze, G-D noticed and his smile instantly dropped.

"You don’t remember me, do you?" G-D said disappointingly.

Now I felt bad, I absolutely hated those moments when someone comes up to you and asks 'do you remember me?' I just shook my head.

G-D removed his hands from my shoulder and let them fall to his sides.

"Remember when you were a kid, your father asked for a baby sitter? We were the ones who took care of you. From the first day you were born till the first day of school ! The ones who packed your lunch, ironed your clothes, helped with homework, went to sleep with you when you had nightmares!" he frantically paced around the room.

"How could you forget your Jiyoung oppa!". Jiyoung oppa? And then it hit me.

"OMO! Jiyoungie oppa!". I quickly ran up to him surprising him with a hug. JIYOUNG OPPA JIYOUNG OPPA!!! I felt tears surfacing, but I held them back.

"Oppa, oppa, oppa! Why did you leave me? Why didn’t you tell me where you went? How could you do this to me?" I mumbled through his jacket. He the back of my head.

"Im sorry my Cheonsah but your oppas and I had to leave, we had no choice" he pulled me out of the embrace. I felt one of my tears escape.

"Hey! Hey! No being sad" he said. "I'm not sad, I'm happy" I explained. I turned back to the other 4 oppas. "Taeyang oppa! Daesungie oppa! Seungri oppa! Seunghyun oppa!".

They all looked back at me and broke out into a smile. They were my family. They were the ones who were with me when my Mom passed away and when my father wasn’t home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter