Chapter 20: Kissed

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20: Kissed

The kiss deepened making my heart explode, when we finally broke apart he smiled. I smiled back. I had never felt like this with a guy, ever.

His beautiful charming eyes were glued to me, and mine glued to his. I wish we could stay like this forever. I thought too soon.

"THEY'RE COMING!!!!!!"  someone screamed in the hallway, and then we both heard something crash in the hallway. L quickly got off of me and grabbed my hand pulling me up.

We both walked out into the hallway, to see Sunggyu kneeling on the floor in front of a vase, ruffling his hair in frustration. Neil was standing beside him.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Sungyeol asked as he entered the hallway rubbing his sleepy eyes. "I had a vision and Big Bang hyungs are coming, in 15 minutes!" Niel said.

Once Niel spoke the name, Sungyeol woke up. His eyes looked like they were going to fall on the floor.

"EVERYONE WAKEEE UP!!!! BIG BANG IS COMING!!!" Sungyeol screamed as I covered my ears. He sounded like a messed up pelican, no offense to oppa.

I really had no idea what the big deal was because all of a sudden all 9 doors were opened and in came into the hallway were 9 dazed members.

"You're joking?!" Chunji asked Sungyeol still in the state of sleep. Sungyeol nodded in disagreement. Ricky who had what I would say a bird nest on his head, was using the wall to support him one eye closed.

And then I remembered. Big Bang was the one who brought Infinite and Teen Top together, training them. I guess they were like the bosses.

CAP then started yelling out orders. "The oldest take showers first, the rest clean up! And Niel and Ricky your job is to guard until they arrive! Once Dongwoo and Chunji are done taking a shower they will relieve you. Let's move it people!".

L put his hand on my shoulder, giving me a slight nod and then left with the others. Soon everyone had left to go do their 'duties' leaving me and Sunggyu behind.

I crouched down so that we were face to face, he seemed do int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter