Memories

Tears in the Rain

When they were about to finished, Sophia woke up. She immediately went to the dining area and sat beside James.

"Aww... baby james!" Sophia said as she lean to him

"Sophia, don't, you're so heavy and my head still hurts" James said as he pushed her.

"Did you to drink coffee already?" Sophia asked as she eyed the two.

There were silence in the house. That means, they forgot.>_<

"Aisht.! wait here. I'll make some." Sophia said as she went to the kitchen.

After some few minutes, Sophia came with 3 cups of coffee in her.

"here."Sophia said as she offered the two.

"Thanks." James and Ann said in unison.

After taking a sip, Sophia leaned again to james.

"Sophia, I told you don't." James said as he pushed her again.

"Hmmp! I'm not heavy ok." Sophia said as she took a plate and food.

"ok fine. Well, it's just that my body is in pain." James explained.

"Well like duh! of course your in pain. You slept on the couch last night with Ann." Sophia said as he tapped his back.

"What?! we slept together." they both said in unison.

"Stop acting you guys don't know anything about it. You should have seen each other this morning." Sophia said before taking a slice of bacon.

"Oh yeah.." Ann said as she rralized what sophia said.

"So care to tell me what happened last night? How did you both end up on the couch?" Sophia asked to the both.

"Ahm, we don't actually remember what happened. We're too drunk you know." Ann said as she bowed her head.

"What? how? I left you 2 last night. You're not that much drunk. wait don't tell me.." Sophia said as she eyed James.

They both looked down, James and Ann.

"You guys! I can't believe you. I thought you understood what I just said last night." Sophia said angrily as she stood up from her seat.

"Well.. we're waiting for you and we saw a couple of liquor left so we decided to drink it all up." James said still his head lowered down.

"And then what happened?" Sophia said still furious.

"We don't really remember what happened last night after that." Ann explaines as she faced sophia.

"You guys really need to remember." Sophia commanded.

"Why do we need to remember? We actually don't care. As long as we're ok, it's fine."James said as he put his arms crossed above his chest.

"What if you two guys did something, you don't actually care?! think james think.!" Sophia said as she sat down.

For some seconds, A blurred flashbacks came to Ann's mind. She saw her and james kissing. but eventually she scrached it out because she thought it was a dream only.

"That's enough. We didn't do anything ok." James said in an angry voice.

"How sure are you huh?!" Sophia said as she raised one of her eyebrow.

"Well me too. All I know is that we didn't do anything stupid so it's ok if we don't remember it anyway." Ann butted in the conversation.

"Urgh! I shouldn't left you 2 last night." Sophia said

"Don't worry couz, I can assure you nothing happened." James said as he throw is arm to Sophia's shoulder.

"Yes we assure you that. And besides, he's one of my bestfriendsok. so I know that he respects me." Ann said as she smiled.

"ok ok, if that's what you said and I'll believe you guys." Sophia siad as she sighed in relief.

"Aww," They said in unison while they approached sophia and hugged her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YAh!!!! sorry for a lame chapter....anyways,,

feel free to comment and subscribe.:)