Yummy! Food.:)

Tears in the Rain

"Ahm ok, what is it?" James asked as he sit properly and looked at Ann.

"Would you cook for me?" Ann replied as she took the seat beside James.

"What?" JAmes asked for clarification because for all he knows, Ann was cooking awhile ago.

"I said, can you cook for us? because honestly, I really don't know how to cook.>_< Sophia is still asleep and I'm hungry. please?" Ann said while doing a puppy dog eyes.

"Aisht,,, I thought you're already cooking because I saw you walking in the kitchen. What do you want for breakfast?" James said as he stood from his seat and fixed his shirt.

"Yehey!!!! ahm I want pancakess, bacon and egg." Ann stated as she clapped her hands and smiled.

"Sure.:)" James said as he chuckled.

After a few minutes, James is about to finished cooking while Ann is fixing the dinig table. She placed 3 plates, spoons, forks, and drinking glasses. She was excited to taste the food because it's her first time to eat something that James made. As they both sat down, Ann immediately took a piece of pancake, bacon, and egg. After that, she took a slice of pancake and ate it. It was delicious. She never tasted a pancake that good.

"Is it good?" James asked nervously.

"Hmmm." Ann said while the spood is still on .

"What? is it that bad?" James asked again.

"ahaha..take it easy James. It's delicious.  I never thought that your a great cook." Ann said as she chuckled.

"thank you for the compliment." James said as he smirked.

"come on, eat. It would be nice if you'll join me." Ann suggested as she put some more bacon in his plate.

"Ok, just a little. I usually don't eat breakfast." James explained.

"yeah yeah yeah whatever. now eat." Ann said before she took another slice of pancake.

They enjoyed eating breakfast while they kept talking and laughing.