The Party

Tears in the Rain

As they got out from the car, everybody was in awe on how gorgeous Ann looks and also James. Even though, his look is just simple.

"Wow Ann!  You look adorable..:)" Jenny said as she hugged Ann

"thank you.:) you also look pretty on that strapless purple dress" Ann said while hugging Jenny.

"yeah Ann, you look indeed pretty" Tricia said as she approach boh of them.

"Tricia, that halter pink dress look great on you" Ann said with a smile.

"James dude!: Ivan said as he approached him.

"Ivan," James said as he lightly punched Ivan's arm

as they were talking, Jenny arrived.

"hey guys..:)" Sophia said as she waved her hand

"Sophia!" they all shouted

"You all look good by the way" Sophia said with a wink

"Aww,,thank you" Jenny said

"So come on, we need to go.." Jenny said as she dragged james and ivan.

All of them followed jenny. They found 3 cars waiting for them.the first car was Sophia's car that they will follow eventually while in the second car, Jenny, Tricia and Ivan was in it and on the third car, It was only James and Ann. After some few minutes, they arrived at the said venue.

"Wow! this place is great!" Ann said as she stepped out of the car.

"well this place is actually owned by none other than JAMES!!!" Sophia said while doing the tadan act.

"really??! omo! I can't believe it. You a 18 yrs old teenage owned a house already?" Tricia said in shock.

James just kept quiet because right now, he really is pissed of what is happening. He can't believe that his mom gave jenny the permission to use his house. Ann noticed it so she went beside him.

"James, you look really pissed." Ann said

"Well kinda," James reasoned out.

"But why? aren't you happy? you have a great house." Ann said with a smile.

"That's what I'm pissed off about. She didn't even asked my permission to use my house. She asked my mom not me.x_x" James said as he frowned.

Ann chuckled to what she saw. She had never seen James that frustrated. james saw it and made him more angry.

"what the h**l are you aughing about?" James said as he glared at Ann.

"Well, I'm not used seeing you like that, It's weird!" Ann said still chuckling.

"Just shut up ok!" James said furiously.

Ann suddenly felt pain. She doesn't know why that made her more confused. When she was about to talk, Sophia suddenlycalled them already. As they walk inside, you can see everyone amazed by it. The structure of the house is perfect and the theme is modernized one. The aura of the house is cool that's why it made themmore excited to start the party. After a few minutes, they started the party. Loud music started to play the tune of yeah 3x while the girls started dancing. The guys however were on the couch already drinking. There were food, chips and of course different kind of drinks fpr everyone. They were very happy as the dance along with the beat. There are chips everywhere, glasses of wine and people chatting. It was already 1:00 am but the party isn't over yet. Many of Sophia's friends arrived at the party. They were introduced to everyone and after that they continued partying. Little did they know, 2 of their friends are are ready drunk.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update!!!!!! I know this chapter is a little bit lame..ahaha.. sorry for the wrong grammars that you might encounter while reading.. thanks for reading and feel free to comment.:)