Breakfast Anyone?

Tears in the Rain

The next morning, James woke up. He found himself sleeping on the couch. He tried remembering what just happened last night but he couldn't because he was too drunk. Thinking much about this gives him a headache so he decided to go to the washroom. While he was in the washroom, he was also waiting for Sophia and Ann to wake up. After sometime, Ann suddenly woke up still dizzy and tired.

"Awww..>_< my head hurts.!" Ann burst out while holding her head.

James heard Ann's voice so he immediately went to the living room.

"Hey Good morning.:)" As James greeted her.

"Good morning,:)" Ann said with a smile.

"So what just happened last night? I don't remember anything and my head seriously hurts." Ann asked as her hand was still in her head.

"I really don't have any idea because even me, I don't remember anything." James replied as he walks towards Ann.

"Really? I think were too drunk last night. That's why we don't remember anything." Ann said as he face james who is already beside her.

"anywho, let's just wait for Sophia to wake up, maybe she knows something." James said as he lean bach to the couch.

"ah ok."Ann said as she stood up and went to the kitchen.

After a few minutes,nothing happened inside the kitchen because honestly, Ann doesn't know how to cook. Two years ago,she tried to cook but eventually, it doesn't taste good and take note it took about 3 hours for her to get finished. She really can't stand that she's that hungry. She had no choice but to ask James for help.

"ahm James..."Ann said as she stood infront of him

"hmmm..."James said while his eyes are still closed.

"can i ask  a favor'Ann asked still standing there.