Compliments one another wiil keep us closer

Tears in the Rain

"ok" As they all said

"ok got to go! see you later" Sophia said before leaving.

As usual James and Ann are going home together because their houses are 15km away only. It was James' car that they used because Ann's driver is currently taking his day off. While James is driving, He suddenly asked Ann something.

"Hey Ann" James said as he started the conversation.

"hmmm." Ann said as she looked at James.

"Well, shall I pick you up later?" James asked

"why?" Ann said in a confused look.

"well, you don't have your driver. You don't know how to drive and besides, My house is 15km away from yours." James replied

"ah,,, well if it's ok with you and if your not that busy." Ann said as she smile.

"I'm not busy, so I'll pick you up later?" James asked

"yeah, cool! thank you:)" Ann said as sher glance at him with a smile.

"no problem.:D" James said as he glance at her a bit.

After dropping off, Ann was so excited to the party that she can't help but run upstairs and fit all the dresses that she'll find on her closet. While on the other hand, James wasn't excited at all. He really hate parties but eventually he agreed to go just to stop Sophia from nagging. So when he got home, he went straight to the bathroom to freshen up and to get dressed. He was wearing a plain white shirt with a blue polo on top and a maong pants matching it with his new rubber shoes. The best thing about him is that he really do have the face that every girl is dreaming of. It even matched with his cool hairstyle. After dressing up, he sprayed some perfume and immediately went inside his car to pick up Ann. While Ann is wearing a red tube dress with a length above knee and a 2 inch high heel shoes. She is also wearing a purple contact lens that really suited for her. On top of that, she also applied a light make up and it also matched with her long wavy hair. On Ann's house, James was waiting for her. The maids are currently entertaining james by offering him some food and drinks. At last, Ann was finished fixing herself. When Ann was about to go down, James can't help but to stare at Ann. She i really gorgeous and pretty.

"Wow! she looks great:)" JAmes thought to himself.

As Ann was going down, she saw James waiting. She saw what James was wearing at the moment. Even though it's just simple, it looks great on him because she knows, that James is really handsome.

"OMG! he's really cute!" Ann thought to herself.

"good evening" As James greeted her. It was already 8:00 in the evening.

"Good evening too James. Wow! that looks great on you" As Ann compliments her.

"You too, you look gorgeous!" James said as he smiled

"Aww,, Thank you..:)" Ann said with her charming smile

"So shall we go?" James asked

"ok!" Ann replied.

James moved back so that Ann can make her way to the door. He did that because he knows how to be a gentleman an besides, Ann is his friend. As they're driving to the park, they kept on talking.

"hey Ann, you lok really pretty on that dress." JAmes said to her.

"thank you..:)♥" Ann said as she blushed.

"I love your purple contact lens. It looks great on you." James said as he glance at her.

"ahm thank again?" Ann said

" you knw what, I can look at you the whole day without getting tired. If that is your real eye color and we gotmarried, we might have beautiful children..:))" James said as he looked at Ann

"James!!!! your freaking me out! ahaha" Ann said as she chuckled.

"ahaha...why? I just love the way you are.." JAmes said as he laughed.

"you compliment me a lot and blah blah blah, it's weird you know!!!" Ann reason out as she laughed.

They both left laughing until they arrived at the park.