Eps. 21: Purpose

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pair of eyes that have been glazed and mouth locked can only froze. Taeyeon see a woman was standing right behind Tiffany and he felt if that woman already hear the conversation. Without lingering, that woman ran left Taeyeon eye still follow that woman.

"Tae, mianhae. "Says Tiffany.

Taeyeon lowered his head and just kept silent.

" I want to be with you. ", The words get away from Tiffany's mouth.

"You have rejected me, Fany-ah. "Taeyeon replied.

"No. You don’t understand. "Says Tiffany.

"Why don’t you make me understand? "Asked Taeyeon.

"I-I just don’t want to disappoint you in the future. "Tiffany replied.

"Why? "Asked Taeyeon.

"My family is not in a state fine. "Tiffany replied.

"Listen. When I want you to be my companion, I no longer see where you're coming from. I just followed my heart confidence .. Can you understand that? "Asked Taeyeon.

"Tae. "Tiffany softly.

" I still love you. Although I already know how the attitude of your brother. "Taeyeon said with a look that is very serious.

Tiffany mouth as if locked and she couldn’t hold back her tears. The silence occurs between them, Taeyeon still throw a very deep stare.

"M-mianhae, Tae. "Tiffany softly.

" Nothing is wrong. "Taeyeon replied.

"Tae, just give me one more chance. "Says Tiffany, who stepped closer to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was silent looked at Tiffany. He didn’t give any answer to Tiffany tried to grab his hand.

"Tae .." Tiffany muttered.

Quit from your job. , ,

* * *

I've never felt this painful moment with that man, my tears didn’t stop flowing during the trip, my heart kept calling his name, my ears didn’t stop twisting his words earlier.

"What do you want to explain? You have rejected my propsal, right? "

I feel so stupid, no wonder he didn’t want to accompany me even to meet me only reluctantly. I can’t cover this pain.

RV Dorm

"Yeri. "

"Unnie. "

I took off my cries in the arms of Wendy.

"Why? Why? "

I can’t say what is my feeling, I just cried endlessly.

"Yeri. What happened to you ? "

"Unnie .."

"Why? "

"Tae oppa. "

"Why? What about him? "

"He did purposed another woman. "

I cry so loud and invited Seulgi out of his room.

"HEY! WHAT HAPPEND?! "

"Taeyeon oppa had proposed another woman. "

I let Wendy explained everything on Seulgi.

"Omo, Yeri-ya. "

Seulgi hugged me and my head.

"I don’t know what else to do. "

"Yeri, you have to get up. You have to show him, if you can be much better than this. "

"Yes, Yeri. You have to prove you can get a better man. "

"No other man better than him. "

"Oh My God, Yeri-ya. "

He was my first love, he avoids me even provide power when the hard times of my being a trainee.

Tae oppa. , ,

* * *

Meanwhile, Yuri drove Jessica to her home. During the trip Yuri convince him to reveal the seriousness with Jessica.

"Sica-ya. "Yuri said while in the living room Jessica.

"Ne. "Jessica said that standing by the window.

Yuri stepped closer to Jessica and make that woman smile.

"I’m sorry . ", Said Yuri.

"Why? "Jessica asked.

"I let no wound in your heart. "Yuri replied.

"Yul. "Says Jessica.

"Sica-ya. "Yuri grabbed Jessica's hand and looked at him.

Jessica await Yuri further word.

"Will you marry me? "Asked Yuri.

Jessica's mouth silenced and eyes filled with tears.

"I know this might be too fast for you. I just don’t want to delay the time. ", Said Yuri.

"Yul. "Jessica muttered.

"Yes. "Yuri replied.

Jessica tightly hugged Yuri and cried with joy. Yuri grabbed Jessica's hand and directly attached a ring on the finger of Jessica. Yuri brought his face with Jessica and smiled with relief.

"Finally, you became mine completely. ", Said Yuri.

"I want to be Mrs. Kwon. "Jessica replied.

"Saranghae, Sica-ya. ", Said Yuri.

Jessica closed her eyes and slowly kissed a man that would be her life's companion. Yuri warm kiss of Jessica and Jessica lifted very high.

"Hey. "Jessica said with a laugh.

Both looked at each other and Jessica wrapped around her shoulders to Yuri. Both tilt their head and their lips met again. Increasingly, they both getting late in the evening kiss and be a long night for both.

* * *

"Who is that man? "

"He's my brother. "

"What does he want in your house? "

" I don’t know. "

"You wait in the car. "

"Tae. "

My foot steps confidently walked up to man who was probably older than me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter