Eps. 20: Sooyoung's Wedding Day

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy day for Sooyoung and Sunny came. Both invite all their friends to a row of artists in Sunny uncle owned agency. They also participated in the wedding announcements published in print and online. At that day Taeyeon came alone, while Yuri had to pick up Jessica at the airport first.

Taeyeon arrived at Lotte Hotel and directly out of the car with a navy tuxedo. Some journalists immediately took a picture of Taeyeon and as usual, Taeyeon walk straight quick into the venue because he didn’t want to receive questions about himself and Yeri.

Shortly after Taeyeon, Audi RS7 white with very dark glass car stopped in the lobby. A woman who have beautiful legs out of the car. That woman is Yeri which came earlier than the other members. All journalist’s cameras directly take pictures of Yeri who walk not too far from Taeyeon. Some online media reporters immediately write news about Yeri arrival.

Entered the wedding hall, Taeyeon was ushered to a table that is tolerable in front. Taeyeon immediately see Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon will be seated at the same table.

"Just read your own news and Yeri. "Hyoyeon said.

"You mean? "Asked Taeyeon.

Hyoyeon showed his cell phone and online media portals that have carried stories about Yeri.

"Maybe yesterday, she’s just a trainee. But now she has become a K-Idol. "Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon just stopped and looked at the other side. Not far from view, Yeri sat alone waiting for the other members.

"Fortunately, the reporter was not allowed to enter. If they are all allowed to enter, will appear another news. "Hyoyeon said.

"What news ? "Asked Taeyeon.

"Show the same feelings, Taeyeon keep eye contact with Yeri. "Hyoyeon replied with a laugh.

Taeyeon hitting Hyoyeon’s arm and he just shook his head.

"Hyung, where’s Yuri? "Yoona asked.

"He was picked Jessica. "Taeyeon replied.

"What Jessica was not with Tyler? "Yoona asked.

"I don’t understand it. "Taeyeon replied.

"By the way, when you get married? "Asked Hyoyeon.

"I think Yoona has not thought about it. "Seohyun replied.

"Hey, you hear that? You have to think of it means. It is your future. "Hyoyeon said.

"Yes. "Yoona replied.

"Don’t like this man. Delaying marriage. "Hyoyeon said, glancing at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was silent while looking at his watch. Before long, after all seats occupied invitati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter