Maybe there's a chance...

Angel Meets Star

i get dressed and got ready to go to the cafe. im trying to forget about what happened yesterday as much as i can. i just have to convince myself that there are millions of other people who could actually make me happy. i reached the cafe and before entering, i see through the glass door entrance a guy in the kitchen, not really doing any work. but chatting a little and watching them. i got in.

 

everyone looks at me as i wave and smile. other than that guy whose face wasnt familiar, there was another girl slightly taller than boram. i guessed immediately that she's Sohyun. the guy remained unknown. now that i was closer to the kitchen. i could see his features more clearly. wow. he's really handsome. "oh youre here" said Kai, coming out of his office. "get things ready fast." he smiled, he then realized i was looking at the guy. " oh thats right, you havent met Jaehyo." Jaehyo smiled at me, i smiled back. "Hello, im kai's brother." oh, i wasnt expecting that, they look nothing alike, atleast to me.

 

as i put the 'open' sign to the glass door, jaehyo holds the door and smiles at me "im going." he said. "oh...ok," i said smiling "take care" he looked at me once again before leaving.

 

(Kai's POV)

 

hmmm, my baby bro finally grew up huh? seems like he's interested in her a little.

 

(back to Mihee's POV)

 

i actually find him pretty, funny since he's a guy. 

 

anyways, they all tested me pretending to be customers, it was actually kind of funny but thats what made me happy i guess. Ren was actually pretty nice too! i was so excited for this.but i realized sohyun didnt talk with us much so i decided to go and chat with Sohyun a little. to get to know her more. "hey sohyun!", she looked at me and with a very fake smile she said hi back and immediately stopped smiling. woah. well, lets try to ignore that. seems sohyun doesnt like me very much. i wonder why. i went back to practicing and they said that i was actually pretty good! and that i should start  by tomorrow! i was so excited. 

 

i went home and the tv to KBS channel, and there they were BAP, performing their current song "Warrior". woah, harsh. but it was actually good and seemed like one of those songs that just keep playing itsself in your head! there he was, daehyun, with such an amazing high note, i dont expect anything less. he is really very good.

 

Later that night, i got a text from Daehyun 

"Hey"   Daehyun texted. i replied back with hi.  he texted, " Just wanted to check on how youre doing, i perfomed today, wouldve been nice if you saw it." 

I texted back, " surprisingly i did. "

Daehyun, " REALLY? woah didnt expect that, what did you think? "

me, " the song's really addicting! you were pretty cool! i loved that high note at the end."

Daehyun,  "hehe, well glad you liked it. i gtg now. busy schedule and all. ttyl! "

 

And with that, i felt like things could go back as they were years ago.. Maybe there's a chance.

 

---------

 

New chapter, i think its too short but thats how much i can write for now.  Hope you enjoy!!!! ^^

 

July 19 2014

8:12 pm