Such a good feeling to be with him.

Angel Meets Star

I woke up this morning and found out that i was holding my phone all that time. Was i really waiting for him to text me again? Dont be stupid. He'll never like you the way you like him. I got dressed and went to the living room to tell my parents that im leaving. "This early?", my mom asked. "Yeah, i have to get there and get things ready." i said. And with that, i went to the cafe. its my first day working. i hope it goes well.

 

I entered the cafe and said Hi to Ren, Kai, and Boram. They were all working and i noticed beside the counter was Sohyun and Jaehyo. Sohyun was really hyped up and chatting and Jaehyo didnt really seem interested in chatting. Sohyun seemed really different than when she was talking to me yesterday. Jaehyo noticed that i was here and he immediately smiled and said "Hey!". I said Hi back. " So its your first day working huh? Nervous? " He asked. 

"I guess im a little nervous. Ive never worked at a cafe before so." I said.

"Nah dont worry, im sure you'll be okay." He said. I smiled. he's very niceI saw sohyun looking at me, not in a pleasant way, its like she hates me. Seems like she likes Jaehyo. " Hey, Mihee. Can you get the glass cups?" Kai said. I nodded and got to work. 

 

After i finished working, we cleaned things up and i left. i decided to go to the park to walk and relax a bit. Work was a bit stressful, but i liked it. I checked my phone and saw that Daehyun has texted me twice. First saying Hey, and the second one asking if im there. i quickly texted back. He immediately replied saying he was having a break. we texted for a good 20 mins. It really did seem like old times. He said he wanted to see me at 6pm after work tomorrow, at the park that i was at right now. I agreed. So excited. 

 

I went home and passed my time with chatting with my parents, and texting Nanao. i also read a book. After that, i went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and went to work. Jaehyo wasnt here this time. Too bad, i wanted to chat with him a little. Doesnt matter i guess. I finished work and checked my phone. "Still meeting with me at the park right?" He asked. I replied with a yes, it was already about time to go meet hime but i went home and took a quick shower and prettied up a little. I dont know why, maybe i thought he wanted to see me because he liked me? Ofcourse not, dont get your hopes up Mihee. I told myself.

 

I got to the park and went to the exact place where we agreed to meet and he was already there. Punctual, as always. "Hey!" he said, we started chatting from that. I miss this, i really do. We then started walking around the park, such a good feeling to be with him. He checked his phone for the time and he said that he has to leave. "I really like this Mihee, we should do this more often" i nodded with a happy smile on my face. " I really want to be friends again." Friends....Right. My smile slowly faded. Ofcourse he didnt think of me that way. He looked at me with a concerned look on his face. " Did i say something wrong? " , i quickly brushed off this feeling and shake my head. " ofcourse not! Well ive got to go as well. I'll talk to you later i guess."

 

I walked back home with tears running down my cheeks.

 

----------

Well guys, i think i made this chapter a bit longer than the others! Sad ending for the chapter aww. i was listening to some FT island music so what do you expect haha. i really want to know if you guys like this story so pleaaaase comment, i didnt get any new comments since ive started this again T.T it would really encourage me to keep writing because ill know that someone wants new chapters! Tell me guys what you think! i was planning on making this story 10 chapters only, but i think it would be 10-15. ^^

 

July 22,2014 

1:49pm