This Moment

Angel Meets Star

Re-Cap

((i reached home and took out my key, the door was already unlocked though. i got in, "im home". i saw my mom sitting in the living room, smiling and clearly seemed  that she was waiting for me. i poked my head in the living room. shock ran all over my face. my dad was sitting on the other couch, beside him was, my lifelong crush, Daehyun.))

 

my heart started beating faster and faster, my eyes wide open from the shock. what was he doing here ?! "Oh, finally you're here ! we've been waiting for you." my mother said. i looked at Daehyun, he was looking at me but he quickly looked at the floor. My dad gestured me to sit beside mom on the couch. i cleared my throat and sat.my dad started " he said he's now a singer ! how did we not now !" my dad laughed " did you know about that MiHee?"

 

"she knows" Daehyun said. my mom and dad looked at him, me looking the bowl of sweets on the coffee table. " umm, i mean, we saw each other a few days ago and it seemed that she knew somehow." all 3 of them now looking at me. " when we were going to this house, i saw some pictures of the group he is in, but i was not sure since they were all blonde, but then i heard some girls talking about him so i knew instantly." my dad nodded. " i'd like to see your room " said Daehyun.i looked up. " Yeah sure ! why dont you take him to your room! take good care of Daehyun, since we'll be out me and your dad to have some dinner " my mom said and smiled. "anyways" she said now, grabbing her handbag "will see you at around 11pm ! bye".

 

  i saw as my parents went out the door and then i heard them getting in the car then driving out. i looked at Daehyun to find him already looking at me. he smiled " take me to your room ". i stood up, gesturing for him to follow me. we go upstairs and i open the door to my room. he walks in, his head moving as he looks everywhere. "even with diffirent size of the room and different furniture," he said. " the room still has that feeling of your past room" i smiled. it was nice to hear that from him, i dont even know why. he sat on the side of my bed and looked at me patting the space beside him."sit, lets talk" i couldnt argue this time, all  my feelings were pouring out. i sat down and looked at him.

 

He brushed my hair out of my eyes. and looked at me sincerely. " why are u ignoring me when i already said sorry..." i looked down but he raised my head with his hand under my chin. he kissed me. the warmth of his lips... i couldnt imagine how long i have been waiting for this moment. he pulled back and smiled. but that smile didnt last long. "there is one thing i need to tell you...though i really want us to be together, i dont think ill be able to do that. i just debuted, and if i get caught..." he shrugged. " my life will be over. " i coudnt help but let that tear that ive been holding to come out, continued by more tears.

 

He brushed my tears away, " dont cry, ill take care of you." i couldnt think, i couldnt speak. all i was doing was look at him and cry. he looked at his watch." i should go. i have dance practice. " and with that, he stood up and smiled at me and went, closing the door behind him. There it is, the truth right infront of me, i have to face it. i wont be able to date him. i closed my eyes. i laid back on the bed and actually laughed. what was i expecting.

 

--------

Im Baaaaaack ! after 2 years wow. i completely forgot about this !  COMPLETELY. i just remebered about it and re read the whole story and you know what. im going to keep on writing it, although most of who read it already forgot hehe! but i miss this! so ill do it!!!

 

july 16, 2014

8:06pm