Angel

Angel Meets Star

ReCap

(((( "its me daehyun. me..dont you remember me? im your childhood friend." 

 

"ch-childhood friend? is that you? Mi Hee?" ))))

 

"Yes, im Mi Hee. it seems like your dream came true...why didnt you tell me?"

 

" ....i dont know, i thought you'd know once i became famous, so i thought i would keep it a secret"

 

"that doesnt make sense Daehyun! ive always encouraged you to be a singer and this is how you pay me back? by keeping it a secret?"

 

" im sorry , i didnt know you'd get angry"

 

"its ok, im sorry i got angry at you. but im still sad that you didnt even try to keep in touch with me, i thought maybe you forgot me"

 

" i didnt completely forget you though, you were still in my mind somewhere"

 

but not in your heart..."oh ok, umm it was nice talking to you, bye" "wai-" i closed the phone and started crying .. i miss him so much and he doesnt even care, if he really cared about me he'd keep in touch with me , there were alot of times were i tried calling him but he never replied, so i gave up.

 

It's late now, i should get some sleep. after i brushed my teeth and wore my pjs i jumped on my bed. today was tiring, first the flight and now the phone call...Daehyun...i cry..all over again...i cried myself to sleep..

 

i woke up the next morning and got ready, i wanted to go look around in seoul. i wore an outfit and went out. first i thought i'd go eat some breakfast..i walked around and found a cafe called "Angel", it looked very pretty, unlike anything you see.

 

i walked in and found two seats in the corner, away from others, i sat there. the waiter gave me a menu and walked away.mm what should i choose..that looks interesting. there was a strawberry vanilla cheesecake named "Angel Meets Star". "May i take your order?" "umm yes, i'd like one Angel Meets Star" "anything to drink?" "regular coffee please" "sure" he took the menu and went.

 

i started playing with some apps on my iphone while waiting, 7 minutes later. my breakfast was infront of me. i my lips, it looked so delicious.

i grabbed my fork and began to eat. But as i began to eat my cake,i see someone sitting on the chair infront of me, pulling my fork and eating. i could not look at that person clearly since he was ducking his head. he was wearing a pair of sunglasses and had a cap on. then i cought a glimpse of blonde hair over his shoulder. my heart started beating faster...it was him.

 

i looked at him as he looked up, and looked me straight in the eye..and smiled.."hey" he said, his voice low.i just looked at him, speechless, its been so long, here he is my lifelong crush, right infront of me.he gave me my fork back. i took it fast and concentrated on eating my cheesecake.He continued,"so, how are mr. and mrs.Hwang ?" He layed back on his chair comfortably, is that all he cares about? "theyre absolutely fine" i said in an obviously annoyed voice. "did i say something wrong?" he asked. " no, im just tired from the flight yesterday. youre paying the bill by the way, since you ate most of my breakfast "....."this was your breakfast?" he asked, now concerned. i nodded " im sorry i didnt know, and sure, ill pay the bill."

 

"you should go."i said. " someone will catch you "...."MiHee, lets talk." "about? there is nothing to talk about. and if we talked about the matter that you followed your dreams without me knowing, there is no need to do that. since we'll get to nowhere if we do. just forget it.." my voice now seeming sad, i was holding back tears.i sighed..i stood up, grabbed my bag and went out...

 

 

i went out and kept on walking, to where im not sure, im now in a very busy place, it seems like a good shopping spot,i smiled, nothing can make a girl feel better more than shopping, atleast to me that is.i found a really cute clothing store and walked inside.after checking out some clothes, i took off with a few new outfits. i entered almost every shop in that street, coming out with more and more bags. i go back home grinning. shopping is like medicine to me. even Daehyun knows that. as i think of Daehyun my grin fades....every time i got angry at him or sad about something, he would pull me with him to go shopping and ill immediately become happy, mostly because he was there with me...

 

i tried to open the door, but seems like my parents were out, since the door was locked. i took out my key and opened the door. i ran up to my room and threw the shopping bags on the floor and jumped on the bed, kicking my heels away. i ended up on my stomach but was too tired to roll over, so i stayed there, just like that, my face on the pillow. i smiled, then i started grinning, and then i laughed. the sound of my laugh turning out muffled because of the pillow. just look at me! i look stupid ! i sighed happily. i dont know why but suddenly i felt much better. i thought about calling Nanao but once i grabbed my phone, it rang. i looked at who it was and it actually was Nanao, i laughed, what great timing. i accepted the call and heard her voice loudly " OMG MII HEEEEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YOU? IS YOUR HOUSE GREAT? DO YOU LIKE IT? ARE YOU SETTLING DOWN? " i took the phone away from my ear with an annoyed face all the time she was babbling.

 

"Calm down and ill tell you everything!!" she did, it was so great to have a friend who cares about you. " im fine and yes the house is great and i like it, and how can i settle down when i just came,like,yesterday. give me some time girl."

 

"im happy youre liking it there, i miss you like HELL though! Oh and by the way you should call...you know who, if he still didnt change his phone number"she knows that i like him.

 

" i miss you too, and i saw him this morning in a cafe, we didnt talk much though"

 

"OMG YOU TOTALLY BLEW IT! you couldve told him your feelings!" "no way, he is a singer now and besides, im 100% damn sure he doesnt like me..." i heard my parents downstairs, seems like they came back.." wait he's a singer? wow he actually followed his dreams, no CHASED THEM!" i sighed "stop being so dramatic" i said in a tired voice, she is always like that, exaggerating and adding extra dramatic effects to everything..

"Honey! come downstairs we bought lunch" i looked at my watch and it was already 2:30 pm , i realized i was already growling, time flied by...

"ok Nan i should go now, say hi to all our friends!" i locked my iphone and went downstairs.

 

 

--------------------

*Bows* IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED RECENTLY!! i had issues that i had to deal with that i cant talk about =\, but now im baaaaaaaaaaack \o/..i  made this chapter extra long since you people deserve it !!! but i think i should have made it even longer but meh, i juiced out every drop out of my brain for now..hope you like this chapter !! <3333 AND OH MY GOD SHE SAW HIM!!(credits to whoever owns the pic)

-------------------

March,27,2012

3:38 pm