Is That Daehyun?

Angel Meets Star

i found my seat in the airplane and the person beside me turned out to be a korean girl. i sat beside her. my parents are sitting on the 2 seats that are infront of me. After a while, the cabin crew announced the departure, i was so happy!! the airplane started moving, faster and faster by the second...WHOOSHH! to seoul....

 

i stepped out of the airport and breathed in the fresh Seoul air. Im finally here.... my mom and dad walked beside me. "Ok let's go" Dad said. he then waved to a taxi, and we hopped in...while we were on the way, i saw alot of posters and stuff with a boy group named B.A.P on it. they were all blonde, all 6 of them, i feel like its weird, since people will have a hard time telling them apart.

 

when the taxi stopped at a traffic signal, i had the chance to look at their faces with concentration. they seemed interesting to me...one of them had very curly hair, and looked very young. probably still in high school, and one of them looked really pretty to be a boy....i scanned them well..wait...this guy looks like the blonde Daehyun...they look so so so similiar!! the taxi drove away. they probably are look-a-likes. but....he looked so much like Daehyun...just the hair is different.. i shake my head, it can't be..but Daehyun always dreamt of being a singer...AHHH he's not Daehyun and thats it!! get yourself together Mi Hee!!!

 

We reached the apartment and and it looked pretty ok and i actually liked it, it had everything we need and the size is good. 

 

 

i think i would get used to the place pretty soon, it was lovely.

 

"Mom, Dad, im going for a walk ok?" I said. "ok but dont be late" mom replied "ok mom".

i wore a typical outfit  and went out for a walk. while i was walking, i found out there was a park that was very close to our apartment, i was glad since i could go there for a walk everyday. when i was walking inside the park, i saw 2 highschool girls sitting on a bench. they had, what seemed , to be a poster in their hands. they were screaming and fangirling.. "OMG I TOTALLY LOVE B.A.P THEY ARE THE BEST GROUP I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE" said one of them " I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! I ESPECIALLY LOVE JUNG DAEHYUNN!!!!!" said the other, and both of them stared screaming again. Jung Daehyun? is it really him? the blonde guy from B.A.P is really the Jung Dae Hyun that i know and love?

 

i sat on the bench that is beside their bench and pretended to text on my phone. one of them said " his voice is sooooo nice" that's right his voice was angelic. " i know !! i also heard  he is from busan !! " he IS from busan...i used to live there so thats how i met him.. but before we travelled to Osaka,Japan , i lived in Seoul later on for a year..." yeah... his voice is nice and he is from busan, no wonder they used to call him Busan's Won Bin!! " wait.. im the one who gave daehyun that nickname..oh god...it must be him...did his dream really come true?? it must be...i should tell my parents about that..or i shouldnt? ahh!! let them find out for themselves later on.

 

as i go back to our apartment i think, what should i do now?? , why am i so sad?? why do i feel like i dont want him to be a singer now?  but i always encouraged him, i always told him to try his best , to never give up...i probably just want him all for myself, i dont want to share him , i dont want him to love anybody else....but its not like he loves me anyways...

 

should i call him?? but he probably changed his number, but let me just give it a try. i jump on my bed , and searched for his name in my contacts, there he is ..i clicked call.."hello?" said a guy's voice...my heart skipped a beat..." whose this? whose the one calling ? hello? " should i talk to him? "a-are you jung d-daehyun?..." "how did u know my number?"he asked . "you don't remember me ? "i questioned him."no, look , tell me how did u find my number!" "its me daehyun. me..dont you remember me? im your childhood friend."

 

"ch-childhood friend? is that you? Mi Hee?"

 

 

 

-----------

she finally reached seoul YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! *GASP* omg !! daehyun is a singer now....=O!! and she called him!!!! AND HE REMEMBERED HER!!! im the one who wrote this , and look at me spazzing over what i wrote -_- . anywayyyyyys im so so so sorry i didnt update earlier.. *bows* i just didnt have the time T^T plz forgive me *bows again* i didnt write anything at all in the past days to be honest. i started writing this today *wipes tears* i dont even know why am i wiping tears away when i didnt even cry. ANYWAYS hope you like this chapter for now and BUHBAY!!

----------

 

February,18,2012

4:07pm