Seriously?!?!

Angel Meets Star

As i sit in the living room mom comes and sits next to me smiling. i laugh.

"Hey mom whats going on?"

"well, since its almost summer, and we have always went in the summer to Australia. but this time, i asked your father if its possible to go back this summer to Korea,Seoul . Our country.he agreed"

I got surprised, a smile -a grin might be better- started appearing on my face. "Seriously?! Seriously?! Im FINALLY going back to  my real country Korea. Its sad that we should live here in Japan,Osaka."

"Yeah well, we should live here in Osaka since your father's work must be here."

"I dont care now! im finally going back to korea!!!" i ran back up to my room and grabbed my phone and texted my friend Nanao and told her the whole story. and now im meeting up with her in the mall to shop for some clothes for travelling.i came back home with some outfits. theyre not much but ill just bring most of what i have already, and ill buy some also in Seoul.

 

I came back home and started packing, there are 2 weeks more before college ends and we're travelling to Seoul after summer starts by 3 days. im so excited to go to Korea!! i jumped up and down on my bed, and suddenly i fell on the ground. BANG!!. mom came running up the stairs.."Mi Hee !! are you ok??" she helped me to sit while i was laughing " i was doing the laundry and i heard a loud bang! Hey stop laughing! its not funny, are you sure youre not hurt anywhere??!!"

 

"im fine mom, calm down" i smiled. god i should be careful next time haha.

 

after i calmed down, i laid on my back on the bed and looked out the window. i started imagining my summer in Seoul. How nice it would be, to actually be in your country. To meet people who are like you. To actually speak you native language....My native language...Korean...oh my..i havent spoken korean much since i live in japan. i even talk to my parents in japanese! after i got out some korean learning books, i realized i didnt forget anything at all, its just that i havent spoken in korean for a very long time, its still in my mind though. i was so worried.

 

(A week and a few days later) i closed everything and zipped my bag, im ready for tomorrow. i wonder if ill be able to communicate again with my old friend Mi Nah from 5 years ago..its been a very long time...and Daehyun,Jung Daehyun..he's been on my mind almost all the time..even after all these years..i just can't forget him....i sigh...one sided love is really hard..

 

i took out an old box of old pictures and found pictures of me and Daehyun laughing and chatting together, we were such great friends, and between being friends and arguing..i fell in love with him..but he never knew....i wonder if he loves me back now....he probably doesnt remember me now... i wonder what he is doing now..how he lives...what kind of career he chose....he always wanted to be a singer...probably it changed now....My Love...Jung Daehyun...

 

 

---------

keke, first chapter =D, i think i added a lot of "...." though, well its for dramatic effects xD i know its kinda short but i dont know how to begin the story, in my imagination, its already very faaaaaaaaaaaar <3 ever since i fell in love with Daehyun -it was love at first sight- MY MIND WONT STOP WORKING AND THINKING ABOUT Y DAEHYUN!! GOD HE'S SOOO HANDSOME *Slaps Herself* stop spazz NOW!! anyways hope you like it for now..ill try to update as soon as i can but right now im working on projects for school but ill try my best..god i should stop writing this message, its going to be longer than the chapter if i continue typing !! anyways, BYE FOR NOW

-----------

February,13,2012

9:31pm