New Friends????

Another Chance

Joon held min tight for some reason he didn't want to let her go he wanted to hold her until he felt she would be ok.

Min let him hold her. It felt good being held. she felt safe in his arms, but then she realized they were outside she lifted her head away from his chest and saw a crowd around them. She was so embarrassed that she hid her face back on Joons chest. Joon realized himself as will that people were around them so he pulled min up still holding on to her tightly.

"Mir grab the bags from the floor" said joon signaling with his eyes to the bags on the floor.

Joon looked at Seung ho, thunder and G.O and signaled  to surround him and min. The boys surround the two as they cross the street to go to the mechanic shop. Mir follows behind with the grocery bags. The guys stop in the middle of the shop while Joon takes Min to the back room and closes the door behind him. He sits Min down on the sofa still holding her tight.

"your safe now" he said softly

Min slowly lifted her head from his chest and looked at Joon " Thank you" she said her voice cracking then lowered her head

Joon said "stay here I'll get you some water " . Min nodded in agreement.

 Joon walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. He ran to get some water as he started to walk back with the water Seungo Ho stopped him

"what's going on" He said. 

" I really don't know hyung " said Joon as his eyes shifted to  Mir

" You know don't you Mir, what happened out there" Joon asked Mir

" I didn't thought she was going to cry I just wanted her to know that i already know what happened in the states and that it was ok" Mir said feeling a little guilty

" what do you mean... you know already... what are you talking about" said Joon

"sit down and say everything Mir" said Seung Ho

Mir sat down and started to tell the guys Min's story and what the manager had told him. The guys just listened to the story with out interrupting.

Mir ended with " so that's why she acts like that"

The guys nodded there heads realizing why Min had been so cold

"Why didn't you tell me when you found out" Joon insisted

"I tried to in the morning but you didn't give me a chance" replied Mir

Meanwhile Min was in the back room waiting She looked around the room it had five lockers in the corner. A small TV set in front of the sofa on top of a coffee table. Min started to yawn she was so tired so she let her head rest on the arm of the sofa and let her eyes close slowly.

"well now we know so what should we do to help her?" GO asked

Mir said happily " so you guys want to help too"

Thunder and GO nodded yes. Seung Ho looked at Joon " What do you think"

Joon was still thinking about Min's story he looked at the cup of water in his hands and realized Min was still waiting for it.. "I'll be back" Joon said

Joon entered the room and noticed min sleeping on the sofa. He put the cup down and went to open his locker and took out a small blanket and put it on top of min. He sat on the coffee table and stared at Her. 

"You had a hard day today didn't you" Joon said to min while she was sleeping. He reached over to her face and put Mins bangs that were in her face behind her ears. He softly rubbed her check with his hand " How can I help you" he said softly "would you let me help you" he asked

Joon heard the door opening and he pulled his hand back quickly. Thunder walked in "How is she" he asked concerned

Joon smiled "she fell asleep"

Thunder nodded his face as he saw min on the sofa. Joon got up and said "lets leave her alone so she could rest"

"yeah a lot happened today she must be tired " thunder said as they both walked out the room and closed the door behind them.

Joon told the rest of the guys that Min was sleeping in there so they shouldn't make a lot of noise today.

 "Lets just close the shop today we'll finish tomorrow" Seung Ho replied.

"You guys should go home I'll stay since i live close and wait for her to get up then I'll lock up" Joon insisted

" I want to stay too" whined Mir

"Just go and you could see her tomorrow" Joon said raising his tone

G.O looked a little suspiciously  towards Joon "Mir she probably does not want to see your face just leave and come back early tomorrow"

Joon avoided G.O's eyes and just said " okay then its settled.

After 10 minutes everyone left and Joon closed the garage door of the shop. Joon was alone and decided to leave to go get food for both Min and himself  before she gets up. He ran to the store and picked up some items and ran back as quickly as he can. He was out of breath but was happy because min was still in the room sleeping. He started the little stove that they had set up in the shop and was cooking ramen.

Min smelled food and started to open her eyes . She got up and looked around she noticed she was still at the shop.

why am I still here, did I fall asleep Min thought. She was starving so she got up to see where the smell was coming from. She walked out the door and looked around.

Joon saw her and smiled " hungry?"

Min was surprised but nodded yes and walked towards Joon.

Joon pulled out a chair for Min to sit on " sorry we don't have a table we usually just eat holding are plates even sometime standing up" Joon said laughing as he handed min a bowl of ramen and chopsticks.

Min didn't say anything and just took the food.

"By the way my name is Lee Joon" Joon said as he prepared a seat in front of min for himself to sit and eat. "is it good?" he asked curiously

Min looked up and nodded her head "its good" she said softly. Joon smiled and started to eat. They finished eating and Joon took the plates and washed them on the sink.

"ready to go" Joon asked

" go where" Min asked looking puzzled

Joon laughed " Home remember we're neighbors"

Min nodded and was slightly embarrassed so she kept her head down

They walked out the shop together and crossed the street. They didn't talk at all even when they were in the elevator. As they walked down the hall side by side Min said softly "Joon "

Joon looked at her.

"Thank you" she said without looking at him

Joon smiled and said "that's what friends are for...we are friends now right"

Min didn't say anything as she passed Joon who stopped in front of his door.

Min stood in front of her door and paused she turned her head in Joons direction and said  " Yeah I guess we are friends " smiling slightly

Joon smiled back and they both opened their doors and walked into their apartments.