Breaking the Barrier

Another Chance

Mir walked out the managers office thinking should i help her...but she doesn't want help especially mines

Mir kept thinking about what to do on his way to Joons place. As he walked down the hall he stopped Joon hyung, can help her especially since they're neighbors. Mir ran to Joon's door and started to knock  "hyung, hyung get up...its me"shouted Mir.

Joon got up hearing all the commotion mir was making "God whats going on now...why is he being so loud this early in the morning" said Joon while going towards the door to open it.

"whats going on" Joon demanded while opening the door "why are you being so loud"

"good morning" said Mir acting like normal and walking inside Joons place

"Ya" Joon said "everyone is sleeping don't be so loud"

"everyone is already up... anyways I have a plan you know your neighbor..." Mir was saying

"let me stop you right there" Joon said sternly interrupting Mir " I'm going to only tell you this one more time leave her alone.. I don't want anything to do with her got it"

" I know I know but hyung you need to hear me first" Mir said pleading to Joon

Joon got up " I already told you didn't " giving Mir his serious face " I need to take a shower watch TV for now"

Mir wanted to say Mins story but he didn't want his hyung to be mad so he just let Joon go take a shower.

Maybe I shouldn't involve Joon into this or maybe i should get the others to help me too thought Mir

About 15 minutes later Joon got out and prepared breakfast for both himself and Mir.

Mir was about to say something but Joon stopped him "just eat the food and hurry up we have to go to work early today I have a lot stuff to do at the shop"

They finished eating and walked out. They worked at a body shop across from where they lived. The shop belonged to Seung Ho's dad so all the guys worked there.

Meanwhile Min was walking a couple blocks down looking for stores she found a bunch of stores, cafes, restaurants everything she needed. She was happy and thought see min you did it all by yourself.... you don't need anyones help.

Min ate breakfast and went grocery shopping, she was done and started to head back home she was about to walk towards her building when she heard a guy yell her name

"Min"

min was startled she didn't know anyone hear she stopped and turned around and to her surprise she saw Mir shouting from a mechanic shop across the street

Joon, thunder, GO and Seung ho looked to see who Mir was calling and saw min. Joon was shocked he walked to the front of the shop and stared at min..

Min is that her name should I go to her now and apologize or maybe she already forgot about it thought Joon

Min saw Mir crossing the street then she looked back and saw Joon was looking at her. For a while they just looked at

Its him min thought touching her arm where Joon had grabbed her

shes looking at me .... maybe I should say something now  Joon thought, but then he saw her turn her face

"Lee MIn Young" shouted Mir "Wait a second"

Min stopped as Mir ran towards her gasping for air.

"How do you know my name" min said softly

Mir smiled " I Just do cause your my friend oh by the way my name is Mir "

Min looked at him and wanted to say something harsh but for some reason it was hard to be mean to someone who was so nice. Min just looked at the floor said "look Mir i don't want to be mean anymore but i just don't want to be your friend"

"why" said Mir smiling. He was happy because it was the first time Min had actually spoke to him without yelling or being rude

"because I don't... you don't need to know everything" min explained

She started to walk a way when Mir said "what if I already know everything can we still be friends"

Min stopped dead in her tracks she turned to face Mir. Her heart started to pound he knew the secret she wanted to hide, the reason why she left the states was so no one could know or find out about the incident but he did. Min felt the world crashing down on her.

How did this happened she thought No one was supposed to know and now its spreading. Just like in the states the news spread out and I could see it in everyone's face they knew what i did. It doesn't matter where i go they will always find out

Mir saw the look on Mins face and said worriedly "Its okay Min"

"who else knows" min said almost in tears

"No one except me and..." Mir was saying until he was interrupted

"Hi... min right? Joon said as he walked up to them. He saw mins face and she looked like she was going to cry. 

"Are you alright" Joon said

Min couldn't hear anything anymore she was to engrossed in her thoughts. How could it have spread so quickly, why did it have to happened min thought

Min felt tears fall down her face. she dropped her grocery bags on the floor. She had no more strength left in her. It was hard being like this, always running always being rude to everyone hiding every emotion and feeling she had was taking a toll on her.

She finally slumped down on the floor and sobbed. Mir was so shocked he didn't know what to do he just looked at Joon.

Joon saw min crying and automatically ran to her and hugged her. He held her tight and said "Its okay". Min buried her face in his chest and cried, for the first time it felt good crying she felt like she was letting everything that she kept bottled up finally out. Joon just held on to her tight assuring her that it was going to be okay..

 

A/N  Hey everyone just wanted to thank my subscribers... I'll try to continue uploading a chapter everyday. Thanks for the comments everyone glad your enjoying my story.... In other news cant wait for MISS A's comeback YAY!!!!!!!!