and another punch goes to....

Snowberries love story

Two days after the KARA'S concert, Jiyoung was in Japan for Snowberries next fashion show. Jiyoung swirled around in her seat waiting for her turn at the makeup room. After the concert Jiyoung and all the girls had a pretty bigtalk about the problem and they even called Super Junior and Shinee for advice and to see how Minho was doing. Luckily Taemin and Onew kept them all up to date and the other members have been looking out for Minho so all was well. Even the oppas from Super Junior have been calling Jiyoung just to see how she was doing and to tell her that everything would be alright n to wish her the best of luck. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk oppa has been like her bodyguard ever since they had heard the news. Jiyoung was happy to see them and together with Sulli had talked into the night secretly of course about well everything, the future and dreams. Sulli on the other hand was feeling very guilty for leaking out the news and has vowed to take all responsibilities if this news had leaked out so did in fact the other members. Surprising Jiyoung a lot and cried once she has finished thanking them for their support and now that Jiyoung has cleared her mind out with peace. Jiyoung has made a vowed to herself that she wouldn't hide or deny the truth and just tell Minho how she feels instead of be awkward every time she would see or hear news about Minho. ''I'm 18 now, I can do this and hopefully I'll be strong enough to handle the rejection later'' Thinking to herself Jiyoung-gi didn't see the hands covering her eyes before it was too late, giving a surprise yelp Jiyoungpunched whoever covered her eyes.