KARASIA

Snowberries love story

On the concert stage taking a 10 minute sound check break- nine hours to go......

''It's finally here....oh my... what should I do?'' ''I'm so nervous I can't even think straight.'' Jiyoung beg  her unnies for help. KARA and their fan's most important day has finally arrived, KARA'S 1st  concert,''KARASIA  is tonight''. Even the soundof the name makes Jiyoung shiver. Hara unni walked over to her giant maknae and gave her a hug followed by the others. ''We can do this Jiyoung, be brave, be strong and remember not to stress out to much cos that's Seungyeon Unni's job said Nicole smiling along with Hara. Jiyoung smiled as her Unni protested ''Hey!' But before Seungyeon unni could say anymore she rushed to the toilets with their leader Gyuriand their manger following behind just to make sure she was okay. After a while Nicole and Hara let go of Jiyoung. Nicole lifted Jiyoung's chin up tilting her head higher, Hara shirked out loud ''Nicole she's already taller than us why would you tilt her head even higher for?'' At Hara outburst Nicole cheeks immediately brighten red, blushing hard Nicole mumbled under her breath quietly so that only Jiyoung-gi could hear. ''Aish I just forgot that's all''

Jiyoung laughed at her unni's clumsiness. Hara gently pushed Nicole out of the way, ignoring what Nicole had just said. Think about this instead who would you want more than anyone to come to our concert tonight. Nicole's eyes peaked up at this questions so did Gyuri and Seungyeon who had just came back safely. Rushing over Gyuri answered for her of course it's Leeteukoppa isn't it?'' Jiyoung cheeks also  went bright red, looking up Jiyoung-gi frowned before hitting her unni's arms. ''Unni, don't to that beside he is already ''married'. Seungyeon Unni agreed with her before saying ''Yes I agree beside Super Junior is in Singapore right now for their concert tonight, though before Leeteuk oppa lefted Korea he did send a message to our giant maknae wishing her good luck for tonight, and let's make tonight and tomorrow night a night we will never forget, fighting!"'As soon as their manger heard this he walked over to the girls asking each one if they received one from Leeteuk shaking their head no their manger and the girls looked towards Jiyoung holding out his hand for her phone, he looked at the message with Nicole, Hara and Gyuri crowding around him to get even a peak of the message before approving it. ''He's right Jiyoung forget all your worries, stress less and before you know it, you will enjoy being out there so much you'll all forget about everything.

Their manger looked at each girls again before leaving them to call their CEO, but Jiyoung rushed after him, ''Oppa, my phone.'' Laughing the girls watched the scene before Nicole shouted after her, ''Jiyoung-gi don't waste your engry save them for tonight, Jiyoung didn't replied back shaking their heads Hara spoke up ''I think Jiyoung-gi is still waiting for another message'' ''Who?'' asked Seungyeon and Gyuri while Nicole had just opened a packet of her favorite chips and began devoting them before their manger found out. Hara leaned forward and whispered to them, ''Minho'' Squealing Jiyoung rushed over to her unni's before anyone else could hear as well and also to cover Hara unni's mouth before she spilled anymore secrets out. ''Yah... you guys know as well!''

Turning around at the sound of Sulli's voice, KARA saw the members of F(X) along with the rest of the G8 gang expect for Suzy and Sunny as their had other schedule to attend to but promised to be there later on at the concert. Gasping out loud Jiyoung looked shock, but before she could ran off Sulli blurted out loud'' and ummmm... not knowing where to began'' Looking at her unni's for help Luna looked at Victoria while she looked at Krystal. Krystal avoided her eyes leaving Victoria to nudge Amber in the hips. The members of KARA looked at each other before Nicole suddenly clamped her hands over , but turned away facing Woori unni, meeting her eyes the other girls pushed 'granny' out in front of Jiyoung, making Woori embarrass signing Hyoyeon stepped out and said ''last week after the accident with the umm... you know what. Sulli called Minho and started to yell at him, before...ummm... looking at the girls for help. Jiyoung was confused as to where this conversation was headed. Looking at Sulli who still avoided her eyes, Victoria spoke up ''We were in Japan but as soon as Sulli heard what had happened to you she  immediately called Minho and started yelling at him  then the boys suddenly started to tease Minho about liking you just for fun that's all, before this little one here'' pulling Sulli out from behind Amber,  and pushing her to stand in front of everyone, before continue on ''Minho and.. Sulli cut her unni off ''Minho and the guys all heard me say that you had a major crush on him.'' Silence was held for ten seconds before Jiyoung breathed out loud ''Is that all?'' ''That's no big deal.'' laughed Jiyoung going over to hug Sulli. Nicole spoke out ''the boys were Super Junior, Shinee and SNSD. Plus all of us'' Jiyoung-shi I'm so sorry I...'' Sulli started to say but Jiyoung didn’t hear the last words as she had out. 

 

Sorry it's a long one today can't believe in just a few hours KARA would be holding their 1st concert. Wish I could go or know someone who is going I would of told them to gave back posters and all. Comments please. Cheers and happy reading.