Two

End.

Jisoo was headed to the parking lot where her manager was waiting. She was basically dragging herself out of the studio, enjoying the last moments she had with the place. 

 

She still remembered how she first learned that she got the job. She needed to do well in this job; not only is she representing herself but also representing Blackpink as a whole.

 

Their first meeting was at the JYP building. Feelings of excitement and nervousness lingered in her stomach as she waited outside the meeting room. The doors of the meeting room opened and she noticed that she was the last one of the mcs to enter the room.

 

Their first meeting went well. She thought how she and Doyoung would get along well since he's so carefree. She assumed that they would be playful with each other and actually still be friends with him even when their contract ends.

 

However with Jinyoung she thought that their relationship will just remain as colleagues, nothing more and nothing less. Its just that his cold aura seemed intimidating - that he was just there for purely work. 

 

She thought wrong though.

 

 

 

 

 ——

 

so yes hello is anyone reading this? haha omg what do u guys think so far? also do u guys like the short chapters or should i make it longer? haha this is (probably) just gonna be a short story btw but lets see lol. comments are very much appreciated 🥺🥺🥺