One

End.

It was JinJiDo's last day in inkigayo. Jisoo and Doyoung were almost in tears as they were saying their goodbyes on stage, however Jinyoung remained unfazed. They thanked the audience, the producers, and everyone who made inkigayo possible for taking care of them. 

 

The trio were backstage savoring their last moments in the inkigayo studio. Selcas were taken and hugs were exchanged. Although the staff and the trio still had a farewell party later at night, some staff still couldn't hide their tears as they said goodbye to the studio that they had worked in for a year. 

 

Jinyoung, Jisoo, and Doyoung were finalizing activities for their farewell party. They prepared the party in order to say thanks to the staff for a wonderful year. As they were wrapping things up, Doyoung said his goodbyes for the afternoon since he had prior commitments to attend to. 

 

Jisoo and Jinyoung were left in the waiting room. Jisoo was fixing her stuff, ready to go home. Jisoo went out the room and said goodbye to Jinyoung. 

 

"Jisoo, wait!" Jinyoung called. 

 

"What is it?" Jisoo asked. 

 

Jinyoung's heart was beating out of his chest. His palms were sweating and his mouth was dry. 

 

Finally, he got the courage to ask "Can we talk about us later? After the farewell party?" 

 

Jisoo just nodded, curious as what he had to say. They then said their goodbyes and headed their separate ways.

 

 

 

——

 

so uhm, what do you guys think? should i continue writing this? omg this is my 1st time writing an au so please be gentle with me 🥺 constructive criticisms are welcome!