Three

End.

These past few months have been wonderful as Jisoo reminisced. Although her group did only have one comeback during her time as an MC, she still looked at the positive side of things. 

 

She is thankful for the wonderful experience of being an MC. Learning the basics of the entertainment world aside from being an idol will surely help her in the future. 

 

She's thankful for the staff that she has met. She's also thankful for her co-MCs: Doyoung and Jinyoung. Especially Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung the man who made her heart flutter for the first time ever since she has become an idol. 

 

Their relationship turned out to be contrary of what she thought. It was not a colleagues only type of relationship - it was something special.

 

It was unexpected on how Jinyoung and Jisoo both found their homes in each other. From just taking book recommendations over text to talking to each other over the phone late at night. From plans of what they would do for the next inkigayo episode to plans for the future wherein they are still part of each other's life.

 

Jisoo was smiling from ear to ear thinking about her relationship with Jinyoung. She suddenly snapped out of her daydreaming when someone called her name.

 

"Jisoo!" Her manager called. "I've been waiting for you."

 

"Sorry if I took too long." Jisoo answered. "I was just enjoying my last moments with this place."

 

Her manager just nodded and said "let's get you home."

 

Jisoo got on the van and fastened her seatbelt on. Out of nowhere she suddenly remembered this certain date that she had with Jinyoung.

 

 

~

 

Jinyoung was waiting for Jisoo in the car in the basement of their dorm. They were planning on going to a park just near Jisoo's dorm. 

 

Jisoo got in the car then greeted Jinyoung. "Hey, sorry I'm late. Let's go." Jinyoung just chuckled and stared at her beauty in awe.

 

"Oh wait, you have to put your seatbelt on." Jinyoung insisted. 

 

"Ehhh" Jisoo whined. "It's only a 5 minute drive. Let's just go." Jisoo complained.

 

Jinyoung just rolled his eyes and unfastened his seatbelt. He reached over to Jisoo's side to fasten her seatbelt for her. Jisoo froze. Their faces were so close to each other.

 

Next thing they knew, they were making out in the car. Things were getting heated and hands were all over the place. Suddenly, Jisoo put her hands on Jinyoung's chest "Let's continue this later, let's go to the park first." Jisoo said while giggling. Jinyoung just chuckled then started the engine.

 

 

~

 

Jisoo was smiling like an idiot again. Her reminiscing was stopped when they reached her dorm building. Jisoo thanked her manager for the ride and headed straight to their dorm room. 

 

Once inside her room she quickly freshened up and headed straight 

to bed. She texted Jinyoung that she was home and that she couldn't wait to see him later. She then lay down and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

——

 

hello how do we feel about this chapter and the flashbacks? lol i think i'm gonna put more flashbacks in this story? they're not gonna be in order tho.

 

pls comment what you think thank you! 🥺