Four

End.

Jinyoung was at his apartment alone watching shows on netflix and resting on the couch. His phone suddenly vibrated indicating a message has been received. The text was from Jisoo saying that she got home and will be seeing him later. Jinyoung then remembered that they needed to have  the talk.

 

Although they are both idols, his relationship with Jisoo is just your ordinary type of relationship. They secretly go out on dates, they hang out at his apartment, they do everything that any couples would do. There was one problem though - it had no label.

 

Their relationship happened very naturally. It was your typical from best friends to lovers type of relationship. They talked about everything and anything over text, calls, and even in person. They talked about their fears and dreams in the hopes that maybe one day they would face those fears and achieve those dreams... together. 

 

Jisoo was the first idol who he felt comfortable with ever since he entered the entertainment industry. With her, he could be as vulnerable as he wants because with Jisoo, everything felt right, everything felt like home.

 

Jisoo is also the first person who  genuinely said I love you to. He could still remember that night. 

 

 

~

 

They were hanging out at Jisoo's dorm since the other girls weren't around. They were having a movie marathon in the living room. After running out of movies to watch, they talked about anything that came out of their minds. Everything felt so natural, even the silence between them felt so comforting.

 

It was getting late and Jinyoung needed to get home. Jisoo walked Jinyoung to the door then suddenly Jisoo hugged him from behind. Jinyoung was surprised then turned around to hug Jisoo back. 

 

"Don't go yet, please." Jisoo mumbled while her head is buried on his chest. Jinyoung chuckled. 

 

"You know I need to right? You said Lisa was already near, we wouldn't want to get caught." Jinyoung said while her hair.

 

Jisoo broke the hug and looked at Jinyoung with puppy eyes while pouting. 

 

"Jisoo, we'll still see each other at inkigayo tomorrow, remember?" Jinyoung said amused, seeing how Jisoo was being clingy with him. 

 

"I know, it's just that I miss you already." Jisoo said while pouting. Jinyoung just gave her a tight hug and swayed her side to side. Jinyoung then broke the hug and was headed for the door again.

 

"Jinyoung." Jisoo called.

 

"Mhm?" Jinyoung asked, turned around and eyebrows raised.

 

Jisoo breathed heavily. She needed to get this out of her chest. She doesn't know why she felt like crying.

 

"I love you." Jisoo blurted out. Finally the heavy weight on her shoulders was gone. 

 

Jinyoung was shocked. He walked over to where Jisoo was standing. He held her hands, tracing small circles on her palm and was just smiling and looking at her.

 

"I-I'm s-so-sorry." Jisoo stuttered. "I should not have said that. We're not even together." She nervously laughed while her eyes were getting teary.

 

Jinyoung then cupped and Jisoo's cheek. He didn't know what to say but he sure does know that he loves her too and sometimes, words just aren't enough.

 

"Lo-look I'm s-so-" Jisoo's words were brought to a stop when Jinyoung's lips were on hers. She was surprised from this sudden action from Jinyoung, but she still welcomed the kiss.

 

The kiss was soft and pure. Jinyoung was also shocked with his actions, but kissing Jisoo felt right. 

 

Jisoo then broke the kiss, her eyes wide open. "Jinyoung w-wha-" 

 

"Jisoo, I love you too." Jinyoung then kissed her again, this time more passionately. Jisoo then pushed her tongue into Jinyoung's mouth. He then pulled Jisoo by the waist making their bodies closer to each other.

 

They both broke the kiss, foreheads leaning against each other, both gasping for air. 

 

Jinyoung wanted this moment to last forever. Both of them in private, not worried about anyone seeing them. 

 

Jinyoung went in for another kiss but was stopped by Jisoo's hand. He was confused at to why she would do that. "Jisoo what-"

 

"Jinyoung, Lisa is about to come home." She laughed. "We don't want to get caught remember?" Jisoo winked at him. Jinyoung laughed at her seeing how she now used his words against him.

 

"Jisoo, I love you and I hope you are seeing that through my actions. My feelings are sincere and I see my future with you, and only you." Jinyoung confessed. A heavy weight was lifted off his shoulders.

 

"Oh....and maybe with our children of course." Jinyoung added. Jisoo playfully hit him on the chest. Jinyoung sure is indeed a man of  Actions, and that was enough.

 

Jisoo now pulled Jinyoung to the door to  finally say their final goodbyes. 

 

"Goodbye and see you tomorrow, Jinyoung." She hugged him. 

 

"See you tomorrow and I love you." Jinyoung said and planted one last kiss on her lips.

 

~

 

Memories of her came flooding through his mind. All of the sweet memories together and the small petty fights.

 

However, fear crept into his mind. All the uncertainties about the future and their relationship. More importantly, their careers.

 

With that, every sunrise comes with a sunset - and all beautiful things needed to end... and he was going to end things with Jisoo tonight.

 

 

 

 

——

Felt like this chapter kind of...corny? Lol I'm sorry. What do you guys think so far? Also so sorry for the cliffhanger! Don't forget to upvote/comment.