It's you!

Remember, I am paying you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

I'm walking in the hallway of our network building. I'm here as the producer of one of the drama we're going to produce. Oh well, it's not that I'm a true producer by profession. We just own this company, so...yeah

I can see from a far the woman in hurry. She's so focused on applying those, I think, baby powder of hers. She's not even looking on her way. And I predicted, she'll bump into someone and smudge them with her baby powder. Well, I was never wrong. She bump into someone. She bump into me. So stupid of me to can't avoid her, for seeing this to happen already. You can't blame me. My mind is so occupied with this little mess my tongue slipped.

"Ouch. I'm sorry! Oh my!" the woman said as she was about to dust me from her face powder. But my two body guards, quickly grabbed her arms. Stoping her from any moves. "Its was just an accident, okay! So let me go!" she continued to shout. I think, she did that on purpose. Everyone on looked at us. But no way. They are not going to help her. We own this building. And everyone saw her showering me with powder. I have their sympathy, of course.

"Let her go!" I said as I shake the powder off, myself. It's not the usual me. If I just have the energy to scold this woman and scare her soul out of her, I did. But not today. I'm exhausted from my word battle with my dad. Plus, he became physical by slapping my left cheek. I can still feel his hand on my face. Wow. It's so painful, may I tell you.

I heard her saying something to my body guards. Releasing her. They are shocked from my words. So they didn't react immediately.

That woman. She looked at me like she knows how I feel. Her eyes. Its engaging. There is so much hope. I envy her. 

We proceeded on walking until we reach the floor of the audition hall. I sat on beside our director. We talked a bit but I'm not into it so I tell him to stop. While playing with my phone, I heard the coordinator said everything will start in few minutes. I settled myself. Surely it will be a long day. We had hundreds of hopefuls today. We are one of the biggest television networks in the country, so why not.

I actually hate meeting people. With different personalities and perspectives. I hate dealing with them. I hate putting myself in the situation where I have to see or hear things about them. Okay. To make it short, I hate people. But I have no choice. It's one of my tasks to fulfill in order to make my dad proud. 

Almost over, person number 303 entered the room. She introduced herself. I am busy reading her portfolio. I don't want to look at the person auditioning if possible. Though hearing her voice, made me change my mind. It's you. That woman from a while ago. She looked at me after scanning the panels. She never let go of her gaze. Okay. I'm in panic right now. What is she doing? Stop looking, alright? Stop landing your eyes on me. Please! This woman! I won't lose. I stared back. Without disengaging. It doesn't bother her. Wow! She's different. Does she even know me? ​​​​​​. She's killing me, really. How dare her initiate this battle. I need to scape. I cleared my throat and ask her or should I say, questioned her. I continued reading her portfolio. Honestly, I have finished reading it after her introduction. But i need to stop looking at her eyes. So I took the paper in front of me and interrogate her more. 

There is no answer. I snapped my fingers once. Still none. Snapped my fingers twice. No answer. I'm getting irritated. I'm losing my patience. But seeing her looking at me, I can't hate her the way I hate people. Then I snapped thrice. Talking in my thoughts that if she still won't talk, I'll turn this table over. And... I tapped the table. Hey. I'm not that strong. She blink. And says sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter