Types of Jellies

Remember, I am paying you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chorong’s POV

“Next time, don’t bother coming here” I told her as soon as we enter her car.

She walked us to the parking lot. Holding hands. I won’t admit the fast beating of my heart on our way here. Feeling annoyed with her just being casual.

This is all business for her. I reminded myself again

“I just visited the drama my company is producing. What’s wrong with that?” she said while starting the engine. Making her ‘I am innocent’ facial expression.

“It was your first time. I asked the people here if you usually visit a filming set and they all said no” I countered. She smirked and I questioned myself if I asked something funny or something she will counter back.

“So, you got curious? If I am doing this to everybody?” she spoke out. Showing a genuine eye smile. If not for her nexts words, I would have believed her. “I only did that for you, babe. You are special” and ended with her legendary, annoying, irritating, nerve racking smirk that will immediately fade away anything sincere with all she said.

“Everyone’s talking about you. Is not that I asked them out of the blue. Somehow, they opened up about it” feeling defeated, I looked at the window. The same thing I am doing whenever I was alone in the car with her.

 I am afraid she’ll her my wild beating heart, or the pipe bursting pulse of mine, or my rough and heavy breathing. Every time, we spent moments like this, I am always about to lost my sanity. Her smell and her aura. Her exasperating remarks that make me blush.

Remembering how she said I look good with the formal suit I am wearing for the photo shoot today. “You really look good with everything, babe” which made the crowd yell while teasing us. She just gave them the stare of death and eventually stop. I can’t hide my smile that time, but being an actress, I just have delivered the red cheeks as part of the scene. Or when I was applying my mascara, sensing that the younger was looking at me, I managed to avoid eye contact. But the sudden confession makes my heart flutter. “Cute”. It was intended to be said to herself only based on the level of softness she says it. Thankfully, as we were left alone in the covered tent, the soft voice reached me. again, I have to act like I didn’t hear something and continued with what I am doing. Also, when we were leaving the site, she always says “careful” whenever we walk on a slippery path. Placing her hands inch away from mine, so she will just hold me when I accidentally fell. I recall myself faking a fall just for our hands to touch. It was me who withdraw first. Feeling her warmth makes me more nervous.

“I just want to see you. That’s all, babe” she responded after a long pause. Or maybe, it was all I heard because I was busy day dreaming. With a person, practically just next to me.

“Really? That’s why the whole time we were not doing the phot shoot, you were busy talking to that Byul unnie of yours” I blurt out without thinking. After realizing what I just did, I bite my lips ad wish that she will just neglect it.

“What? Is it just me or you are…” I was waiting for the next thing she will say. But just ended up laughing. “Maybe, Byul unnie was right” she added. Which just fuel up my curiosity. She most of the time makes me frustrated. Her eyes still focused on the road, she continued. “You are cute when you are possessive”

What? Me? Possessive? On her?

“Hell no! I am just saying what I saw” feeling the rush of blood on my face, I moved my head, facing the same window as before.

Calm down. Calm down. You are an actress. You can do this.

Sometimes, it made me think if she really is an Ice Queen. Whenever we are together, she didn’t stop annoying me, bothering me, getting on my nerves. She’s acting all cute and soft, the other time. Then, will start the fight often. Knowing her a bit more, she totally different from what the public sees and describes her.

“Your voice is so calm. Making me believe that you were saying the truth. But your actions are not. Plus, your blushing cheeks. Looking at the window won’t cover that” she commented, still rigid on her sit. Driving us on our way to my shared apartment.

With the non-stop argument inside the car, we both didn’t realize we were at the front of my apartment building already. Only the sight of my roommate brings me back to reality.

“That’s Bomi” unknowingly, I spoke out loud. She looked at the direction a pointed. Seeing on my peripheral view, she frowns.

I was about to get out of the car when she speaks, “Can’t you just stop living with her?”

“Stop living with who? With Bomi?” I asked. Though, I already know the answer. I don’t know, maybe asking something you know already is a human inborn trait.

“Yes! Do you have someone else living with?” I was taken aback. Distinguishing on her manner of speaking, she’s mad.

“Why are we even talking about this? She has always been my roommate for almost half a decade know. And you’re telling me to stop living with her? She’s my best friend” I snapped. I swear I am madder.

“That’s the point. We are dating, you are my girlfriend. What if someone sees you entering the same apartment? You are a big name now, Chorong.” she said. As if blaming me for living with my bestfriend. And that was my limit.

“Then it is your problem. And I am not your girlfriend. It is all your game with your dad. You screwed me up with all of your dirty plays and now I have no way to escape” I was powered by the anger. Seeing the surprise look on her face, I know that made her think.

“You took the money I gave you last time. You are my girlfriend since then” she countered back. And made angrier than my angriest state just a moment ago. 

“You really are something Jung Eunji” I get out of the car. Shouted for Bomi. As soon as she looked and walked towards me, we met at the middle. Without bothering to look back, I went inside our apartment. Hands hanging on Bomi’s shoulders. The sound of leaving car makes me sigh in relief.

----

“Who made our Oh Hayoung sad?”

It is a normal Saturday morning. No classes and too early for business. Namjoo woke up earlier than her alarm clock, which is as usual. She cleaned her unit, collects the papers scattered on her bed room, fixes the books on her shelf and made herself a heavy breakfast. She has been lazily browsing on her phone when she stopped on article with a particular person, she hates to admit she misses the most.

“On a press conference of her latest web drama "Love in Memory" , rising actress Oh Hayoung answers all the questions that has been thrown to her. When asked about her family’s support, ‘They knew about my web drama and they seem happy for it. Though, they haven’t watch it yet’. The lead actress also talked about her love for computer games and her pet. ‘A very special person named my pet’ she confirmed. She confesses that she had been in a relationship recently and had been in a break up too. ‘I don’t blame her. It’s all my fault’ which she expressed in a very sad expression”

Have you been well? Namjoo thought as she closed the article and continued browsing.

“Actresses who are rival on tv screens but are actually good friends”

Including with a photo of some actresses and… Hayoung. Which is the reason why she opened it.

At number 4. Oh Hayoung and Jung Yerin

Isn’t she the actress she always talks about? Now they are on the list on best friend actresses. Silly! She exclaimed as she throws her phone on the couch she has been lying after her errands

 

 

“Alright! Maybe, going out for food hunting is better” she said while examining her white sweater matched with crayon pants.

After appreciating her looks with a wink on the mirror, she searched for her phone. She usually looked for the nearest restaurants or food stalls, but today, she feels like driving. So, she gathered her things, put it inside her bag and rushed on the parking lot.

“Tasty” she reads as soon as she arrived in the front of the resto she searched on the web. Having the best pizza in town.

This place is well known. Decorated with flowers and paintings. The wooden walls and carpeted floor. Designed finely with eye catching color combinations. So, the amount of people inside is not surprising for her. She walked in at greeted by a waiter.

“For how many ma’am?” the guy asked with a smile. A very polite gesture, our hopeless romantic Joo likes.

“I’m by myself” she answered. “And .. ahmmm. please, I want a table near a window” The waiter leads the way 

After settling herself on a table set that made her smile in satisfaction, she looked around. From ceiling to the floor. Windows to windows. Tables to tables. Taking points for her own resto.

Blinking twice as she noticed a familiar figure approaching the door. It is a wrong thing she faced the entrance. She is ready to grab the vase in front of her. To at least, cover her face when their eyes met.

Why do I have to looked at that direction again? She mentally scolds herself after the long stare. With her very embarrassing position. Left hand on the vase, right hand on the vase on the table. slightly lifted from sitting. Bended knees spread widely. Eyes wide open. If not for the flowers on the vase, her dropped jaws will come a show for the other girl.

Meanwhile, Hayoung acted like nothing happen. She put her hand at the back. Gently guiding the door to close. Without breaking eye contact with her ex. She can’t suppress her laughter so she hides on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter