Meet My Family

The Past is the Past

Chapter 8:

They were shocked to see Chaeyeon go with the mysterious person. They were scared since she willingly went with the person who sounded intimidating and made them freeze in place. Skaura was scared the most since she does not want to loose her right after they got back together. 

Chaeyeon POV:

"I can't believe she's here." She whispered and made the group worried. "Are you sure you need to go? I mean, that person may cause you harm. No, I don't want you to go. Not without me at least." Sakura says to Chaeyeon who keeps assuring her that its fine. 

"Lee Chaeyeon, you need to come with me now. They are waiting." The woman said that scared the girls, except Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon followed the mysterious woman and they were all overthinking the situation. 

"Maybe she's just a friend of hers?" Yena suggested to lighten the atmosphere. "Maybe a teacher from her old school?" Eunbi added. "Maybe... She's cheating on you unnie?" Yujin said to Sakura that earned her a smack. "Yah, Ahn Yujinnl! Don't say that! That's impossible!" Yuri told Yujin while Minju rubs her smack wound t oease the pain. 

"See, now you made Kkura-unnie cry. Great job Yujin." Yena told the now guilty Yujin. 

---------------------

They were wll scolding Yujin when they heard laughter outside the dorm. They heard a familiar laugh which made Yujin's prediction more real. This made Sakura cry even more until Chaeyeon came back with a bunch of people, especially the mysterious woman who called her earlier. 

"Hahahaha that's so funny Ryeong-ah!" Chaeyeon said to the mysterious woman who looked very similar to her. 

"Jjaeyeon... *sobs" Sakura said while looking at Chaeyeon who was with 4 other people. She ran towards Chaeyeon while crying and Chaeyeon hugged her making the other four confused. 

"Chaeyeon, who is this girl you're hugging?" Another mysterious woman asked Chaeyeon. 

"Oh, uh this is Saku-chan. My friend.  Sorry I took longer to introduce her to you guys." Chaeyeon told the four who were looking at her and Sakura simultaniously. 

"Unnie! Why didn't you tell us you were in a relationship? I was beginning to think that you will be single fore-" The mysterious woman's joke got cut-off by Chaeyeon's sudden smack. 

"Unnie? The girl called Chaeyeon unnie. Who are they??" Yena asked to the others curiously. 

"Oh I also forgot. Guys, meet my family." Chaeyeon told the girls who looked at the other people behind her. They were shocked to see the girl who called Chaeyeon her unnie since they look very similar. 

"Wait... So.. The person who called you earlier was..." Sakura asked Chaeyeon while looking at the girl beside her. 

"Yep, meet my younger sisters Chaeryeong and Chaemin. Here is my mom and dad too." Chaeyeon said while smiling at her family. 

"Mom, Dad, meet my friends." Chaeyeon said to her parents who wete more than glad to meet her new friends. 

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Lee! I am Kwon Eunbi, the kind of leader of the group. This is Kang Hyewon, our foodie. Choi Yena and Ahn Yujin, our pranksters. Kim Chaewon, the only normal one besides your daughter and I." Eunbi got nudged by Yena and Yujin at the fact that she basically called them weirdos.

"Anyway, this is Kim Minju, our visual. Jo Yuri, our singer and resident satoori user. And these are Yabuki Nako and Honda Hitomi, our Japanese friends." Sakura was shocked when she wasn't introduced by Eunbi. 

"Chaeyeon-ah, you introduce Sakura to them" Eunbi whispered and Chaeyeon agreed. 

"And, this is Miyawaki Sakura, our eldest Japanese friend and..." Chaeyeon struggled to let out the words but she did and it surprised her whole family. "She's my girlfriend. The love of my life. My strength to continue doing what I love."

"Chaeyeon, go out of the room now. Immediately." Her dad said and made Chaeyeon scared. 

They were scared for Chaeyeon until they heard screaming outside their dorm. "Why are they screaming? Are they hurting Chaeyeon-unnie?" Everyone keeps asking to each other about what they think is happening outside. 

*Outside

"OH MY GOODNESS! CHAEYEON I'M SO PROUD OF YOU UGHHH!" Her mom exclaimed. "I am so happy for you my daughter. I thought for sure that you were gonna die single hahaha" Her dad said jokingly which made Chaeyeon pout. "We respect your decision to date a girl but wow, you chose the right girl. You got that from me hahahaha." Her dad continued joking which annoyed her mon but not seriously. 

"So, you're not mad that I'm dating a girl older than me?" Chaeyeon asked to her parents, lowering her head. "Of course not! Why would we get angry when our Chaeyeon found her happiness?" Chaeyeon's dad said while patting his daughter's shoulder. 

"Thanks Dad. Thanks Mom. I love you guys." Chaeyeon said while hugging her parents. "We love you too, Chaeyeon, but I think the blond, short haired girl loves you even more than us." Chaeyeon's mom said, assuring their blessing to the couple.