What I Truly Feel

The Past is the Past

Chapter 3:
"How are you still friends after that incident?" Yena asked the the two curiously. 
"I asked for forgiveness a few months later and she forgave me since it was an accident.. " Hyewon told Yena. 

----------

"Now, why did u break up with her?" Eunbi asked Chaeyeon outside the room where the 4 were in. "I felt betrayed by the fact that my girlfriend and my bestfriend were making out on our 3rd Anniversary together. I couldn't hold back all the sadness I felt so I snapped. I broke off our relationship which I tried hard not to do since I felt what Sakura was feeling that time; regret." Chaeyeon said while tearing up so Eunbi gave her a hug making her feel calm and stopped crying. 

"Do you still love her? Even after the event?" Eunbi asked while trying to peek in the room where the four girls were. 

On the other room, they stopped talking and started listening to Eunbi and Chaeyeon's conversation when Sakura stood up and went outside, tearing up again over what she heard Chaeyeon say. 

"Yes. I still love her. With all me heart. Yes, even after the breakup I still love her. I tried many ways to forget these feelings but I couldn't. I wanna tell her what I feel but I think she would refuse to be my girl again.. I just feel like.. Since it impacted her so much, she might refuse.. I just wanna tell her that I-" she got cut off by the touch of someone's soft, kissable lips touching hers. She knew this feeling like it was from 3 years ago. 

When she opened her eyes, she saw Sakura standing infront of her whispering something. The mood suddenly changed as Sakura started go gain composure and now is talking in a monotonous voice, "I just can't love you back right now, Jjaeyeon. As much as I want to, you did break up with me over a mistake. I know you're sorry and I understand but you're a few years late for that... Sorry Chaeyeon, I can't accept you.. Not now. " Sakura said while trying to keep her tears from falling, walking away from a crying Chaeyeon. 

She regret everything she has done to her, especially the break up. She was clouded with her jealousy towards Hyewon that she let go of the one thing that makes her happy, Sakura. She left the group, crying and ignoring Eunbi's call. The whole day she was nowhere to be found and even Eunbi's group does not know where they are. 

"Lee Chaeyeon where are you... Everyone is worried and we need you back here. You're not even done with the orientation yet. We haven't fully welcomed you to our dorm. Your stuff is there so please, if you hear this, go to our dorm." Eunbi said in a voice message after 12 missed calls and 48 texts from the worried group. The most worried about them is Sakura since even though she rejected Chaeyeon a few hours ago, she still loves her very much. 

To: Jjaeyeonie <3 11:30 pm

"Jjaeyeon... Please... Comeback...."

 

 

 

 

Ok! Role reversal!! Next chapter might be uploaded later or tomorrow depending on my brain's will to give ideas hhaahahaha. Enjoy!!