How Are Our Friends Final

The Past is the Past

"So, where are we gonna eat? I'm hungry and I don't wanna propose to you with an empty stomach." Hyewon asked but whispered the last part so that Eunbi wouldn't hear it. "Uhm, how about we eat in an Italian restaurant?" Eunbi suggested. "Anything, as long as I'm eating. With you." Hyewon replied and Eunbi suddenly blushed intensely. "Stop~" Eunbi tried to keep herself calm but Hyewon's flirting got the best of her and she then got up and dragged Hyewon to the nearest Italian restaurant. They ordered their food until Hyewon excused herself to the restroom. Little does Eunbi know this restaurant is part of Hyewon's plan in proposing to her.

"Don't serve our food until we are the only customers here, ok Dad?" Hyewon's father agreed and waited 'till his daughter and his future daughter-in-law are the only customers left. "The ring, Hye. You almost forgot it." "Thanks, Dad. Can you ask the others to play our song RLY? I want that to be the song she would hear as she remembers this night." Her dad agrees and plays Really Like You by IZ*ONE which was Hyewon's favorite song.

"Babe, where are you and why are we the only people left and where is our damn food!?" Eunbi started to notice that Hyewon hasn't returned from the 'restroom'. "I'm here, the food's here, AND CUE!" As soon as the staff heard the signal, they started playing the song while bringing the food in, making Eunbi very emotional. "You know, this is my favorite song. I want this to be OUR song." Hyewon approached Eunbi who is on the verge of crying tears of joy. "Babe... this is also my favorite song... I love you so much~" Eunbi then hugged Hyewon and she released herself from the hug to get something from the counter. "Binnie-yah, I can't believe it's been a year since we have been dating and ever since we met each other I knew you were the one. From your looks to your personality, everything about you is perfect and I couldn't ask for anything else other you to be mine. Forever. I love you so much I would sacrifice food just to be with you, and you know how I love food. That just shows how much I love you. So, Kwon Eunbi..." Eunbi was already tearing up upon hearing her lover's special message partnered with their favorite song and romantic setting but she cried harder when she saw Hyewon's right knee kneeling in front of her and she held out a purple box with a diamond ring with a bunny on it.

"Will you make this glutton the happiest woman in the world by marrying me?" Eunbi hugged Hyewon tightly as tears continued to fall and she made Hyewon tear up as well as she said something that she will never regret saying. "Yes, Kang Hyewon. I wanna marry you~" They then hugged each other while making all the staffs in the restaurant teary-eyed as they watched the heart-warming scene playing right in front of them. "B-but how did you prepare this when it was by chance that I suggested Italian?" "Easy. I knew you liked Italian food and we always ate at this place whenever we grab food. And this is my father's restaurant. Dad, meet your daughter-in-law" Hyewon's dad approached the couple and greeted Eunbi while hugging the two of them. "Wow, I can't believe my daughter's getting married to such a wonderful woman. She told me lots of things about you. You are like, the perfect person for her. I'm so proud of you two! Now eat, the food's getting cold and don't worry, it's on the house."


They ate and bid farewell to their father and went back to the dorm where they noticed that 1 couple is snuggling together in the room, 2 couples are enjoying a movie on the couch, 1 couple playing with each other, and 1 couple missing. "Guys, where are Yena and Yuri?" Eunbi suddenly asked making all 8 of them focus their attention on the couple. "I heard they were going to Yuri's house before going to the mall." Yujin said when suddenly Wonyoung started tearing up. "Sh-she i-is in the h-hospital..." "WHAT!?!" Everyone started getting their things and quickly went inside Chaeyeon's SUV as she drove to the hospital Wonyoung said Yuri was in. "How did you know she was in the hospital?" Chaewon asked while Nako is cheering her best friend up. "While Nako and I were hanging out, Yena texted me about how Yuri's neck bled and she was rushed to the hospital." Wonyoung started to cry again as they arrived in the hospital just to see many nurses and doctors in front of a room. They noticed that they were all focusing on what is happening inside so they decided to ask them. "Uhm, excuse me? Is this the room of Ms. Jo Yuri?" Eunbi asked one nurse who was watching something unfold inside the room. "Oh yes, but something is happening inside. Who are you people?" "We are her friends so can we please go inside?" They went inside but were shocked to see a miracle unfold in front of them. 

"Yuri-ah, will you be my wife?" They were shocked to hear Yena proposing to Yuri and were more shocked to hear Yuri's response. "I thought I was already your wife? I'm kidding, yes my love. I'd love to be your wife." Yena then put the ring on Yuri's finger before leaning towards her face, kissing her and making everyone clap, even their friends. "OH MY GAHD!!! YULYEN IS GETTING MARRIED AHHHHHH!" Yujin shouted but then earned a surprised look from the said couple. "You guys... Why are you here?" Yuri asked everyone who became quiet suddenly. "Wonyoung told us you were rushed to the hospital because your neck bled?" Minjoo explained. "oh right I texted Wonyoung but forgot to tell the whole story." Yena said as she gained questionable looks from her friends.

" *sigh Yuri ran away from me when she got embarrassed by her mom and I. She sat on a bench but then 2 men approached her and tried to molest her until I came and stopped them. I kicked the first guy in the head as he tried to approach me and make me join their little party while Yuri was being d by the other guy. As I kicked the man his accomplice placed a knife on Yuri's neck, threatening me to go away or else he will kill Yuri. As I went closer and away from the dead body, he made a little slice on Yuri's neck that gradually grew. I looked back at the dead body to make him think that I was going away. He turned around and started to walk away with Yuri when I grabbed his neck, making him release Yuri and she started to run while making her neck stop bleeding. He charged at me with his knife pointed at me but I avoided his attack and tripped him, making him stab himself on the chest. They died on the scene; one by his neck breaking because of my kick and because he fell on some concrete and the other because of blood loss from the stab wound. We hurriedly exited the place until Yuri stopped running and fell on the ground as more blood started to drip from her neck. I called an ambulance and luckily, one was very near from us and she was saved but she can't leave the hospital in 2-3 days. And here we are now, being the only couple besides KkuChaen to be engaged." 

They all laughed at Yena and Yena was confused, along with Yuri, Chaeyeon and Sakura. "Yeah... no." Yujin showed everyone her and Minjoo's hands with rings and everyone was shocked to see that JinJoo is engaged. "Binnie~ Should we tell them?" Hyewon was doing her deadly aegyo again and Eunbi can't help but to fall for her every time. She showed everyone their intertwined hands with rings with a Bunny and Cake engraved on each ring; Bunny for Hyewon, Cake for Eunbi so that every time they will look at their rings, they will remember the person who they married. Everyone was also shocked to see KangBi engaged. "Tomi, should we tell them? I asked you and you said yes. We even made out that night." Chaewon kept asking Hitomi about their status as a couple and Hitomi was confused. "But we don't have a ring..." Chaewon smirked and took out a box and opened it, revealing 2 rings with a fairy on one and bread on the other. "Chaewonnie~" Chaewon put the fairy ring on the crying Hitomi and then she wore the bread ring. "Can I have everyone's attention please? I know you guys are shocked since 4 out of the 6 couples are now engaged. We are happy to show you guys that..." Chaewon proceeded to show everyone their engagement rings while stealing a kiss on the lips from the now beet-red Hitomi who then proceeded to kiss Chaewon back.

Everyone was cheering at all the couples until they noticed 1 couple being quiet all of a sudden. "How about Wonyoungie and Nako? You guys engaged too?" They were hesitant to tell everyone the truth but then Nako spoke up. "Guys, we..."

 

 

Cut! Another cliff-hanger!! I know, I hate myself too hahahaah but what do you guys think happened to Wonyoung and Nako? Tell your predictions on the comments and thank you guys for the 100 subs hahaha even though this was my first story this made me want to write more in the near future. Annyeongz fic will be released as soon as this is finished in a few chapters. Enjoy!