How it all happened

The Past is the Past

Third Person POV:
Chaeyeon just started Senior Year with her long time girlfriend Sakura. They stayed together through thick and thin and not once in their relationship has 1 person keeping something from the other, until 1 day.... 


"So.... You free tonight? Maybe we could grab a drink or something?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura with a smile on her puffy yet pretty face. Sakura tried not to fall in love but she couldn't and finally admitted defeat. 

"Sigh... Yeah I'm free tonight. Where will we drink? Like a bar or a café or maybe-" She got cut-off by Chaeyeon's sudden advance towards her face. 

"My house. 8 pm. I'll pick you up from your apartment.", she calmly said while still being very near to Sakura's face, almost feeling their breaths as they look at each other. She kissed her and left her there, blushing intensely. 

As time passed, Chaeyeon fixed her apartment so that Sakura may feel more comfortable staying in a place that isn't hers or her parents. 8 pm came and she was right in front of Sakura's apartment when...  

"Hyewon, I can't go out with you tonight. I have a date with my girlfriend Chaeyeon." Sakura said with anger and annoyance. "Just break-up with her already. I can give you more than what she can. I can be the perfect girlfriend to you. Just give me a chance." Hyewon said, trying to stop the leaving Sakura. 

As Sakura was leaving, Hyewon pulled her back and kissed her. Sakura tried to get free form her grasp yet Hyewon grabbed her harder, making it hard for Sakura to leave. She was then let go of her grasp as soon as Hyewon noticed a certain girl looking at them in disbelief. 

"Ch.. Chae... Chaeyeon! What are you doing here? Ha.. Ha... Ha..." Hyewon asked while trying to act dumb in front of a shocked Chaeyeon. 

"Jjaeyeon... Look, it's not what you think. I can explai-" "What's more to explain? What, you're going to tell me that I didn't just see you two make out!?" Chaeyeon asked with grief and jealousy in her eyes. 

"Jjaeyeon... " "Don't you Jjaeyeon me,  Miyawaki Sakura! I don't what to believe now. And you,  Kang Hyewon, what do you think you were doing huh? Trying to steal her away from me? I thought we were friends." Chaeyeon told the two who were full of guilt after what they did. 

"Chaeyeon, please just listen to us. It's not what you think. If you should get mad, get mad at me. I was the one who kissed her and the one who held her tighter." Hyeeon told Chaeyeon in hopes of protecting Sakura. 

"No. I saw what I needed to see. Maybe all these days we were with each other, you were already falling for someone else." Chaeyeon said while leaving the two there.

"Jjaeyeon,  wait!" Sakura tried to keep her beloved by hugging her tightly which made Chaeyeon's heart burst but not with joy, but with sadness and regret. 

"It's over. I trusted you with all my heart. I thought I can lean on to you just like how a couple should. I never knew you'de be this way. Do you know what day it is, Miyawkai Sakura?" Chaeyeon asked, hoping to get the answer that might just bring her back to her lover. 

"I'm sorry, no. I can't remember..." Sakura said while looking down, not wanting to look at her mad gf. 

"Wow, you already made out with our best friend, and now you also forgot our 3 anniversary huh?" Chaeyeon told a shocked Sakura while tearing up. 

"Jjaeyeon, please. Don't leave me... I can't live without you. I don't know what to do if you are not with me. Please..." Sakura basically begged her to come back.  

"Miyawaki Sakura, it's over."